85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I wouldn’t expect him too either he’d be better off getting a bucket of water 

There would probably be more piss in that if he got it from a river

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

The party machine has been strong in the past, but looks to be in a right  state during this campaign

True, but it is a machine with a base in every constituency. Reform would give their right arm for something like that (to be fair, all parties apart from Labour would). 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I know people who like him too. I just dont get why. He just comes across as an upper-class twit. 

He’s interesting in the sense that he genuinely looks like a time traveller from the 1800’s. 

Horrible man that wouldn’t give you the steam off his piss.

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Rees-'women's rights'-Mogg?

Ugh. 

Is he still around? I thought he'd scuttled back under his daddies trustfund. 

Give it 12 hours or so

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, picicata said:

There would probably be more piss in that if he got it from a river

That's cos the unreasonable effort required to not dump all our shit into the atmosphere and rivers is impeding the glorious march of progress into the future! Or it could be greed. It's greed. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I know people who like him too. I just dont get why. He just comes across as an upper-class twit. 

You spelt clearing in the woods wrong.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Even the royal fambo think he’s a rocket polisher by all accounts :D 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, blandy said:

There was a programme on the telly, maybe 5 years or more ago, where they followed 3 different MPs day to day. One was Mogg, another was Caroline Lucas and I forget the last, but he actually came over really well when he was doing the normal MP stuff, helping folk out with their problems n’that. He was less fake than his ludicrous persona he puts on. 

I've mentioned on here before, but a friend of mine works in social service for an organisation which includes his constituency and those of a couple of other MPs close to us (one Lib Dem, another Tory). When they were having problems with something that caused them to ask the MP to get involved, he was by far and aware the most interested in helping and the most useful.

Still looking forward to 4.30am tomorrow to wave him off though. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Which you'd have to pay for in advance.

From a bucket company run by one off his associates.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Did anyone here get exit polled today? 

Nope.

But I did learn an important lesson on voter I.d. You defo need to take some, but as the guy didn’t at any point look up at me, it didn’t actually have to be my own.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Nope.

But I did learn an important lesson on voter I.d. You defo need to take some, but as the guy didn’t at any point look up at me, it didn’t actually have to be my own.

Got mine ready then...

ALG ID Cards® Plastic Superbad McLovin ID Card Novelty ...

• Like 1

Second time I've voted in Sutton (first time was 2010). It is genuinely bonkers that we could have a Labour MP tomorrow. Would've been unimaginable even two years ago.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â