General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

I’ve had my house spray painted Tory Bastard , Die Fascist and one or two other things not relevant to this thread . Didn’t know VT members knew my address .

• Shocked 1

35 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Watching Jess Philips try and shake the hand of the Muslim party candidate and him refuse, yikes.

Brexit has cut off the type of immigration that is more aligned with UK values, and increased immigration, or at least emboldened, of those who don't.

All a bit screwed up really.

Eh? 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve had my house spray painted Tory Bastard , Die Fascist and one or two other things not relevant to this thread . Didn’t know VT members knew my address .

Did you have a sign up?

3 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Oh my god 😂

Boris **** Johnson had no money growing up and knows what hardship is like.

The sad thing is a lot of the country think this too. They think Boris is “one of us” when it couldn’t be further from the truth. 

Boris could not give a single shit about anybody in the country apart from himself 

• Like 2

I wonder how that call between Sunak and Starmer went. He's spent weeks lying and calling him a threat to the country. I can't say I'd have accepted his call.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What, last night?!

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

My highlight of politics Twitter last night was seeing him described as a "Catherine Wheel full of sperm".

The Etonian Agbonlahor.

• Haha 2

Some really worrying results in Birmingham. A lot of disaffected voters and a fair bit of vitriol. Labour have gotta come out swinging for us here and win back some voters. 

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Are you sure it wasn’t your mrs? You did keep trying to stop her voting 😂

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â