General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted (edited)

Therese Coffey lost to another Green. Greens lost their deposit in that seat in 2019 with Coffey over 50 points ahead of them.

Edit -.apparently it was Labour and the wrong graphic was put up on screen.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

If the Tories unite around a solid right wing candidate, Starmer is going to have one hell of a job on his hands. Farage’s narcissism might get in the way of a unified right, thankfully 

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

What why is this not front and centre we all want to see a word removed like that lose

I need to see his soured face so that I can sleep soundly 

1 minute ago, DaoDeMings said:

If the Tories unite around a solid right wing candidate, Starmer is going to have one hell of a job on his hands. Farage’s narcissism might get in the way of a unified right, thankfully 

If the left unite against… oh :D 

I really hope they do go right btw. They'll be thoroughly unelectable which is the way I see it going

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

If the left unite against… oh :D 

I really hope they do go right btw. They'll be thoroughly unelectable which is the way I see it going

Maybe this is proving that people will never really unite under those vague terms left and right. So we need electoral reform!

Shrewsbury comes in as a delightful Lab gain - the shitester Kascyznski is out - and with that, I’m off to bed 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â