General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Danwichmann said:

Conservative gain Leicester East. What's wrong with them? 

Labour vote dropped nearly 30% , 

Im guessing it’s another Gaza protest vote same as IDS

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Labour vote dropped nearly 30% , 

Im guessing it’s another Gaza protest vote same as IDS

Claudia Webbe standing as an independent and splitting it, just like in Chingford.

Edit - Keith Vaz was standing as an independent as well

Edited by ml1dch
  • Thanks 1

There was complete stupidity by the Labour party in deselecting their candidate in Chingford because of some tweets she liked before she was even a Labour party member. Well done that spilt the vote and IDS somehow keeps his seat.

Just now, ml1dch said:

Claudia Webbe standing as an independent and splitting it, just like in Chingford.

Yeah the Leicester politics is absolutely fecked by the likes of Webb and Vaz. They seem to like criminals

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

There was complete stupidity by the Labour party in deselecting their candidate in Chingford because of some tweets she liked before she was even a Labour party member. Well done that spilt the vote and IDS somehow keeps his seat.

Just think though, he might be an outside bet to be the new leader :D (I’m very much joking)

I know I’m setting myself up for more deserved ridicule here but Farage looks a bit glum 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I know I’m setting myself up for more deserved ridicule here but Farage looks a bit glum 

If only you were right, just this once :D 

Just now, bickster said:

Just think though, he might be an outside bet to be the new leader :D (I’m very much joking)

She got close last time to about 1700 votes and about a month before the election Labour dropped her as the candidate. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter but it doesn't bode well within the party that one section has complete control and will not tolerate any dissent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

If only you were right, just this once :D 

I’ve got a lower success rate than a broken clock 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â