General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Talk to me Bicks. What are we thinking on the Reform front? 13? More? Less?

It’s really impossible to say. I did think in the last couple of days there was a danger of Labour losing headway to reform, it just started to show in the polls. Wait until Billericay but Sunderland just got way over where they should have been in Sunderland

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I take it as a badge of honour.

Same here, always proud to be open minded and caring of others. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I suspect we’ll see this a lot

Yep. Reform are going to have a massive vote share 🤢🤢

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Reform will get a horrifying amount of votes.

Yup. I thought I'd be celebrating tonight, but I'm not feeling it. I'm already worried about 2029 tbh.

Glad to see the tories kicked out, underwhelmed by the Labour lot, and terrified by how much of the country have gone for the unapologetic far right.

Actually 25% is around where the polls had Reform for Houghton and Sunderland South, so 29% isn’t that much to worry about, it also seems to have come from e pelted Tory votes not Labour, Labour were around 48-50% of the vote

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Yup. I thought I'd be celebrating tonight, but I'm not feeling it. I'm already worried about 2029 tbh.

Glad to see the tories kicked out, underwhelmed by the Labour lot, and terrified by how much of the country have gone for the unapologetic far right.

There's problems that neither major party will address, and that is fertile ground floor populists to play the flute to the morons. The future is bleak.

• Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â