Ticket prices 24/25

ender4

Posted (edited)

I mean they're effectively pricing it like the cost for a family to go to the theatre.

Except a family doesn't go to the theatre 23 times a year. 

It's priced so that it becomes a treat.

Edited by turvontour
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, brommy said:

Assuming which 24/25 season games will be CAT A or CAT B hasn't been announced yet, how many were CAT A last season?

I'm not 100% sure but i think they usually do 9 Cat A and 10 Cat B games.

So i would guess - the 'big 6', Newcastle and Wolves as the usual 8 Cat A games.

Then i'm not sure on the 9th one. West Brom in the days when they were in the Premier League.

• Thanks 1

What now happens to the season ticket seat that someone doesn't renew, so because of cost, circumstance, passing away etc?

They're not letting any new STHs join, so are they converted into hospitality seats/areas a bit like this summer.

Say for example, you have 1000 not renew, is that straight into that additional 1000 seat conversion to premium seats/hospitality?

24 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I mean they're effectively pricing it like the cost for a family to go to the theatre.

Except a family doesn't go to the theatre 23 times a year. 

It's priced so that it becomes a treat.

As I've said before and got heat for this off some that refuse to criticise. They want individual game attendees different each week paying more. They don't want season tickets anymore. I suspect season tickets as we know them won't exist in 5 years or so if things carry on like they are. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, turvontour said:

What now happens to the season ticket seat that someone doesn't renew, so because of cost, circumstance, passing away etc?

They're not letting any new STHs join, so are they converted into hospitality seats/areas a bit like this summer.

Say for example, you have 1000 not renew, is that straight into that additional 1000 seat conversion to premium seats/hospitality?

This summer, yes that was the case. It effectively allowed them to create extra GA+ seats.

Next summer, they have said they will allow some new season tickets.  It seemed carefully enough worded not to say that all non-renewals would go to the waiting list, but only some. Whether than 10% or 50% who knows.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ender4 said:

The Terrace View season tickets don’t look too bad in price now if you’re going to attend every game without a normal season ticket anyway. 

Anyone know if you are forced into a TV ticket for the CL games or can you just buy your seat at face value? That will add up.

They are waiting to see the CL draw before adding a new price bracket for these games so any big ties are going to be more than the Cat A games. Looking at £100 a ticket in the highest area, TV/LG and other area are going to be looking at £200 a pop I reckon.

8 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Anyone know if you are forced into a TV ticket for the CL games or can you just buy your seat at face value? That will add up.

They are waiting to see the CL draw before adding a new price bracket for these games so any big ties are going to be more than the Cat A games. Looking at £100 a ticket in the highest area, TV/LG and other area are going to be looking at £200 a pop I reckon.

I'm pretty sure it's like any season ticket, you buy your seat for the cup games, so your seat would be a TV one. If you wanna sit somewhere else I would imagine you have to wait for the members window to shut 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm pretty sure it's like any season ticket, you buy your seat for the cup games, so your seat would be a TV one. If you wanna sit somewhere else I would imagine you have to wait for the members window to shut 

I was thinking the opposite - if you have a normal season ticket, then you get an early window to buy a CL ticket in your seat if you want.  

Then the members window opens afterwards, where anyone with a membership can buy a ticket, even if you already didn’t buy one during the season ticket window.

So I’d assume similar for TV if that person also had a membership.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I was thinking the opposite - if you have a normal season ticket, then you get an early window to buy a CL ticket in your seat if you want.  

Then the members window opens afterwards, where anyone with a membership can buy a ticket, even if you already didn’t buy one during the season ticket window.

I don't think you can be a season ticket holder and a member.... so if you don't wanna purchase your seat in TV then you would have to wait for general sale, or whatever comes after the members window.

21 hours ago, paul514 said:

My bother brought the family season tickets this year, with the terrace view so I don't care :D

How is Elon these days? 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

There will be empty seats next season. A lot of them and in the CL if it's 100 notes.

We are not Arsenal.

I think you are mistaken here the demands going to be huge next season.

Maybe the domestic cup games wont  but i suspect the league games ansCL games will be a sell out

10 hours ago, brommy said:

Assuming which 24/25 season games will be CAT A or CAT B hasn't been announced yet, how many were CAT A last season?

All the top 7/8 and think Wolves and Forest were also Cat A.

Cat B SHOULD be the newly promoted teams although Leicester is local enough for them to try to bump up to A. Then likes of Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth, Brighton etc.

• Like 1

With a minimum of four Champions league games this season, I'm kinda hoping we're drawn away in both of the domestic cups - I'm not sure my wallet is ready for £500 worth of cup games on top of the season ticket.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

With a minimum of four Champions league games this season, I'm kinda hoping we're drawn away in both of the domestic cups - I'm not sure my wallet is ready for £500 worth of cup games on top of the season ticket.

I’m hoping our first CL game is away… otherwise we have 3 home games in 8 days to pay for (if not a season ticket holder).

14 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I’m hoping our first CL game is away… otherwise we have 3 home games in 8 days to pay for (if not a season ticket holder).

I've already started putting money aside, I'm dreading the Cat A and champions league weeks, gonna need a second job

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Is it roughly half price to go to the games as a season ticket holder now, as opposed to paying for each individual match?

no where near that cheap anymore , i save about £13 a game so approx 25% cheaper

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â