Ticket prices 24/25

ender4

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Looking at the map, 150 club in the lower Witton central surprises me. Would've thought it would've made more sense to put it in the upper tier, maybe the first 3-4 rows of the lower part of the section which is excellent view (although tiny concourse probably put paid to that idea).

I think they'd have had to go back outside, leave the ground and come back in to get to the upper tier - as it is, they'll be in what used to be the Doug Ellis boxes and will just walk out of the front of there to their seats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

If I didn't have a season ticket I don't think I'd go to a single game. 

Realistically you just have to pick and choose.

Last season I went to Palace, Luton, Sheffield United and Bournemouth so saw the dramatic late win v Palace, stroll in park v Luton, the very frustrating 1-1 v Sheffield which stopped us going top for 24 hours and then Bournemouth which felt like it would get us 4th and so it did.

Previous season I went to Southampton (total borefest win in Gerrard's last month), Leeds, Bournemouth and Fulham which were all wins.

Can't say I'm ever that fussed not paying nearly 60 quid to see us snatch defeats from jaws of victory against a Man. United or Chelsea, bad enough watching it on a dodgy river.

Even worse aswell is it's near impossible to get an away ticket for any  game if you're not a member, that's totally different to a decade ago and not changing anytime soon. Attempting to source a CL ticket will likely see the same outcome I imagine

2 hours ago, smg said:

Top four, champions league we are big time now, it goes with the territory unfortunately  if we want it success has to be paid for.

Be interesting to see how Man. City's prices went from 2008-2014 if anyone has an archive price list for them? Newcastle is the best example aswell given they went from relegation zone to CL in 18 months, were they seeing 20 quid increases in Gallowgate and other parts of the ground.

With these prices we need to be continually finishing Europa league at the very least and I think that will be stretch.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Be interesting to see how Man. City's prices went from 2008-2014 if anyone has an archive price list for them? Newcastle is the best example aswell given they went from relegation zone to CL in 18 months, were they seeing 20 quid increases in Gallowgate and other parts of the ground.

With these prices we need to be continually finishing Europa league at the very least and I think that will be stretch.

I don't, we can expect top 8 finishes every year now.

Just now, paul514 said:

I don't, we can expect top 8 finishes every year now.

Finishing 8th is missing out on Europe. It also depends how we get there, in the top 6 for most of the season like Man. United and then dropping down to 8th late or having a terrible first half of the season under a Gerrard manager and then having late rally.

If we keep drawing Emery type managers we should remain competitive but the danger is we appoint another total chancer and then I think the crowds will start dropping again as they would've done if Gerrard had continued for a few more months.

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

My bother brought the family season tickets this year, with the terrace view so I don't care :D

Wow, very generous.

I'm not going much this season as I'll be working.

I do care about the many rises though because the prices are becoming obscene.

• Like 1

prices have been prohibitively high for tickets to US sporting events for years now, the days of working people taking their families to games has passed by, the same big business approach is part of the package with our owners. bad with the good I guess.

11 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

The no refunds policy is, frankly, unbelievable meanness and totally unnecessary.  There are many reasons why someone might not be able to attend a game.  They are turning that screw too hard in my opinion.

@OutByEaster?, could this be raised at the next FAB? They will ignore it of course but it needs saying, for the record, that the attitude towards supporters that this policy represents is simply not on.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, paul514 said:

My bother brought the family season tickets this year, with the terrace view so I don't care :D

Hang on, aren't we all one big family

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

There will be empty seats next season. A lot of them and in the CL if it's 100 notes.

We are not Arsenal.

They will sell out in hours, look at how fast the Cells season tickets went. 

For years we were underpriced and now we are above average of what we are charging. When I was starting out watching if they were charging what they are now back then I wouldn't have gone up to Villa Park very often.  Feel sorry for the younger fans trying to get in to watching Villa it is so expensive now.

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

For years we were underpriced and now we are above average of what we are charging. When I was starting out watching if they were charging what they are now back then I wouldn't have gone up to Villa Park very often.  Feel sorry for the younger fans trying to get in to watching Villa it is so expensive now.

If you’re a younger fan, you’re either going to need well-off parents to take you, or you’ll be picking a few matches per season to attend rather than every match.  

Thats what I’m doing, going to a couple of less matches so my overall annual spend doesn’t increase by much.

12 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

They will sell out in hours, look at how fast the Cells season tickets went. 

The Terrace View season tickets don’t look too bad in price now if you’re going to attend every game without a normal season ticket anyway. 

Posted (edited)

Assuming which 24/25 season games will be CAT A or CAT B hasn't been announced yet, how many were CAT A last season?

Edited by brommy

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

The Terrace View season tickets don’t look too bad in price now if you’re going to attend every game without a normal season ticket anyway. 

It depends how much you drink, think you get a free one on arrival and at half time. Whereas you pay more for LG but that includes all drink and food.. Cells just has clean loos and no queues

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â