Ticket prices 24/25

ender4

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

In comparison, last season I sat in the £62 seats which are now £72. So a 16% increase.

And the season before they were £52

• Shocked 1

Top four, champions league we are big time now, it goes with the territory unfortunately  if we want it success has to be paid for.

• Like 1

Clauses 1.3 and 3.2 of the match ticket terms and conditions seem to be at odds with each other on the subject of refunds.  (It is 10pm, mind you, so I might be misreading it!)

Edited by Stephen_Evans

8 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Clauses 1.3 and 3.2 of the match ticket terms and conditions seem to be at odds with each other on the subject of refunds.  (It is 10pm, mind you, so I might be misreading it!)

They do indeed contradict each other

9 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

What do those clauses say?

13 minutes ago, smg said:

Top four, champions league we are big time now, it goes with the territory unfortunately  if we want it success has to be paid for.

Well, I think it's a disgrace.

They cancelled a new build and now they are squeezing the existing capacity for every penny.

Maybe they want empty seats again so they can justify not doing the North.

• Confused 1

So almost £100 a match for me and my son to go see Villa play. 

£1,800 to see all 19 PL matches. 

Around £2,300 to see all the home matches. 

16 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

They do indeed contradict each other

1.3 says no refunds except as listed below (in 3.2 it says yes you can as long as returned more than 24 hours before game)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So almost £100 a match for me and my son to go see Villa play. 

£1,800 to see all 19 PL matches. 

Around £2,300 to see all the home matches. 

We spent approx £1800 last season, every league, FA and Conf league. He missed one conf league game. We'll try again this season and I'm guessing we'll be well over £2k

40 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Well, I think it's a disgrace.

They cancelled a new build and now they are squeezing the existing capacity for every penny.

Maybe they want empty seats again so they can justify not doing the North.

Won’t have empty seats as they will find many ways of filling them

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is no refunds new?

We just have one chunk left then, the changes to the membership schemes - then we'll know how much it's going to cost you to watch football at Villa Park this year.

It seemed like there were going to be new levels of membership when they did the questionnaire but they have 24/25 available at the same price as last season. Do you think they will still change it with it already being available?

Never bother with Cat A games nowadays.

55 quid to watch the Wolves game whenever that is next season and that likely will just be North Stand lower and perhaps the upper wings. Maybe a restricted view seat in the Upper Holte (which in fairness is just a rail obscuring a tiny portion of the pitch so it's a relative bargain).

All other seats are pretty much 70 quid or above.

Cat B prices behind the goals will at least be between 44-50 quid but again go back 3-4 years and we still had 25 quid games and then up to 35-40 quid.

We're doing well currently and it's great but I just don't see these prices as sustainable if we have a few poor seasons (probably post Emery). We are not going to continually qualify for CL every time in the next five seasons so going back down to 8th-9th will be seen as disappointment so interested if our attendances still hold over 40k if that happens.

• Like 1

Looking at the map, 150 club in the lower Witton central surprises me. Would've thought it would've made more sense to put it in the upper tier, maybe the first 3-4 rows of the lower part of the section which is excellent view (although tiny concourse probably put paid to that idea).

What is Cells in R2 of lower North?

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

All Champions League games are going to cost a small fortune then.

I actually thought they priced the Europa games intelligently. Certainly learnt from the Everton debacle for the knock outs for that and also Chelsea cup replay.

However it's CL and we'll likely get at least one established giant at home so that will be milked for all it's worth given the demand will certainly be there.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â