Tickets / date move etc?

SimonVilla

45 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I've received the ticket email with my three tickets on, but only one of the tickets is able to be added to Google wallet. The other twos links don't work. Anyone's else had this issue?

About 30k 

• 2 weeks later...

So what is actually the solution when two of the tickets I've got don't link to my wallet? The ticket office doesn't exist physically anymore so can't just go there to get a print out like last season and when I try calling them it says that they can't answer as too busy.

Three of us will turn up at the turnstiles Saturday with one digital ticket. 

Edited by turvontour

I have managed to get a ticket for my daughter for tomorrow's game, but its the traditional pdf paper version, will that still work? Or does she need to download the digital version via the link ?

On 12/09/2024 at 12:04, turvontour said:

So what is actually the solution when two of the tickets I've got don't link to my wallet? The ticket office doesn't exist physically anymore so can't just go there to get a print out like last season and when I try calling them it says that they can't answer as too busy.

Three of us will turn up at the turnstiles Saturday with one digital ticket. 

Are all 3 on the same email

Is it a sorry error message 

Are they disappearing in your wallet

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

I have managed to get a ticket for my daughter for tomorrow's game, but its the traditional pdf paper version, will that still work? Or does she need to download the digital version via the link ?

To be safe I would download the digital version

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, turvontour said:

Yes all 3 on the same email. 2 don't have any link to a wallet. The icon is there but isn't live 

That is very odd, they had pop up ticket offices v Arsenal so may have them again today

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Is there that one near the Trinity do you know?

There was one by the old fan zone v Arsenal, no idea if will be there today or not though. Have you tried the email again, sometimes the links randomly start working

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's half hour to kick off the stadium is bare empty. I got here over an hour before kick off, it was dead and still people couldn't get in the **** ground or scan their wallets.

Lower Holte was ok

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â