Tickets / date move etc?

SimonVilla

14 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Have the clowns put them on sale early or are they just testing the process

You couldn't buy any of those early tickets, it kept erroring when i tried to buy them.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, wedge said:

Anyone else's failing when trying to add tickets to Apple Wallet? Just getting an error message...

Normally give it a day or 2 before adding the tickets, they never seem to work straight after purchase!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

You couldn't buy any of those early tickets, it kept erroring when i tried to buy them.

I'm in that London so wasn't sure on the signal.. worked fine at 5pm though. Pretty much the same seats and almost £30 cheaper than Arsenal 

2 hours ago, wedge said:

Anyone else's failing when trying to add tickets to Apple Wallet? Just getting an error message...

It will work eventually.... Google wallet worked straight away, which almost never happens. Got error messages for about a week for the Arsenal ones.

• Thanks 2

Guys will the tickets appear on the Villa app like previous games I've been to they are normally in the app I don't use either Google wallet or apple wallet.

If the answer to the app is NO then I'll need to sort Google wallet before the game.

1 hour ago, villan501 said:

Guys will the tickets appear on the Villa app like previous games I've been to they are normally in the app I don't use either Google wallet or apple wallet.

If the answer to the app is NO then I'll need to sort Google wallet before the game.

There's nothing to sort out. When they appear in the app, tap "add to Google wallet". That's it.

• Thanks 1

My ticket is now showing in the AVFC app, a couple of days after purchase. Can’t work out how I’ll access my daughter’s ticket, as she doesn’t have a phone. I’m likely missing something obvious, any guidance? 

3 hours ago, stratford_villa said:

My ticket is now showing in the AVFC app, a couple of days after purchase. Can’t work out how I’ll access my daughter’s ticket, as she doesn’t have a phone. I’m likely missing something obvious, any guidance? 

Get the email they sent with her ticket in it. Add it to your wallet.

10 minutes ago, limpid said:

Get the email they sent with her ticket in it. Add it to your wallet.

That’s what I tried initially, after getting the tickets on Monday. Just tried it again, still getting the same error when I try to add any of the tickets to my apple wallet via the email.

Just now, stratford_villa said:

That’s what I tried initially, after getting the tickets on Monday. Just tried it again, still getting the same error when I try to add any of the tickets to my apple wallet via the email.

Telling us what the error is might help.

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Telling us what the error is might help.

It’s the same error that most appear to be getting back, looking at the comments via the various social media channels. Get the same on both my ticket and my daughters, when trying to add to apple wallet.

Aston Villa F.C

Sorry,

Something went wrong!

Certificate could not be found. Please ensure the thumbprint and cert location values are correct.

17 minutes ago, stratford_villa said:

It’s the same error that most appear to be getting back, looking at the comments via the various social media channels. Get the same on both my ticket and my daughters, when trying to add to apple wallet.

Aston Villa F.C

Sorry,

Something went wrong!

Certificate could not be found. Please ensure the thumbprint and cert location values are correct.

I suspect that's the "try again later" that has been happening since they first started using the wallet last season.

On 22/08/2024 at 15:14, stratford_villa said:

Aston Villa F.C

Sorry,

Something went wrong!

So has anyone worked out how to get these tickets yet?  I've clicked on the link in the email every day for the past week hoping they have solved the error, but no luck as yet. 

23 hours ago, ender4 said:

So has anyone worked out how to get these tickets yet?  I've clicked on the link in the email every day for the past week hoping they have solved the error, but no luck as yet. 

If you can get through ask them to send a new email. If you can't then the current ones will eventually work

They sent me a new email out on Saturday… which also had apple/google wallet symbols that were jpegs, same as the first email (and Arsenal) 😂 Phoned the office today, sent me a pdf but also a working link and it’s magically appeared in the app too.

None of these issues with my Wolves ticket, and the lady I spoke to said things should be ironed out now, so fingers crossed they’ll be straightforward from here on.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â