Tickets / date move etc?

SimonVilla

21 minutes ago, SimonVilla said:

Does anyone know if this game is in danger of a date move / move away from 3PM kick off etc.

And when would you expect tickets to be on general sale?

Yes it could be selected for TV and we'll find out if that's the case on 5th July.

I don't think tickets will go on sale until a month or so before.

7 hours ago, SimonVilla said:

Does anyone know if this game is in danger of a date move / move away from 3PM kick off etc.

I think it's very, very likely this one gets moved. Currently the 14th September has us, small heath, Wolves and Walsall all at home and it's also the biggest day of club cricket ar Warwickshire which hosts the national finals of the Big Blast - there's absolutely no way that WMP will want all of those different groups going through New Street on the same day.

7 hours ago, SimonVilla said:

And when would you expect tickets to be on general sale?

I have a feeling that no home tickets will go on general sale this season - I think you'll need a membership.

On 26/06/2024 at 21:15, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's very, very likely this one gets moved. Currently the 14th September has us, small heath, Wolves and Walsall all at home and it's also the biggest day of club cricket ar Warwickshire which hosts the national finals of the Big Blast - there's absolutely no way that WMP will want all of those different groups going through New Street on the same day.

I have a feeling that no home tickets will go on general sale this season - I think you'll need a membership.

Some straight after or just before CL games against lower half teams will make GS I'm fairly sure. Might only be a couple of thousand but ultimately CL will take priority for first half of the season with some stellar opponents potentially and so it's plenty of money if we're also raising the matchday prices again by 5-10 quid.

Brentford in a midweek in December is an obvious candidate and then we have Southampton at home the following Saturday and perhaps they'll be a CL game the following midweek so straight away three home games in 6/7 days.

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Some straight after or just before CL games against lower half teams will make GS I'm fairly sure. Might only be a couple of thousand but ultimately CL will take priority for first half of the season with some stellar opponents potentially and so it's plenty of money if we're also raising the matchday prices again by 5-10 quid.

Brentford in a midweek in December is an obvious candidate and then we have Southampton at home the following Saturday and perhaps they'll be a CL game the following midweek so straight away three home games in 6/7 days.

I think the changes at the ground which will mean around a thousand less seats available for non-season ticket holders or hospitality guests on a matchday will mean that general sale becomes very rare and in very small amounts - and I think that rarity will itself make it even more unlikely they'll go to general sale as people realise they need a membership to get tickets.

I also think that with the additional limits at Champions league games - where once season ticket holders, away fans, hospitality and UEFA have all been taken care of, there will be less than 6,000 tickets available for members - we won't see an impact on the demand for league tickets through those games selling out.

On 26/06/2024 at 14:11, Wainy316 said:

Yes it could be selected for TV and we'll find out if that's the case on 5th July.

I don't think tickets will go on sale until a month or so before.

Has the 5th been confirmed? 

Thought I had seen the 11th/12th somewhere? 

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening please can you advise what date the Everton tickets for claret members will be released for sale.

The club normally do a season list of fixtures and ticket sale dates but have yet to release it. I normally plan what games I can get to once they advise all the dates due to being 180miles away and need to plan.

Edited by villan501

16 hours ago, villan501 said:

Good evening please can you advise what date the Everton tickets for claret members will be released for sale.

The club normally do a season list of fixtures and ticket sale dates but have yet to release it. I normally plan what games I can get to once they advise all the dates due to being 180miles away and need to plan.

This are likely to go on sale 12 Aug or 19 Aug 

Edited by andykeenan

16 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

This are likely to go on sale 12 Aug or 19 Aug 

Superb thanks for the update I'll keep looking around that date. I literally plan my season once dates are out in full, however if it's a case of 4-5 week rule or close I'll just need to be more alert than normal, Really hoping I can get to games again and enjoy the mighty Villa.

On 22/07/2024 at 23:09, villan501 said:

Download the Villa Fixtures and Ticket Sales dates to your device calendar 

On 23/07/2024 at 23:34, Kingman said:

Download the Villa Fixtures and Ticket Sales dates to your device calendar 

What sale date does it say for Everton tickets on that?

On 31/07/2024 at 00:06, ender4 said:

I'm unable to sync the ticket dates, only fixtures and predict the scores. 

Has anyone managed to sync the ticket criteria sales dates to calendars? 

On 31/07/2024 at 00:06, ender4 said:

This will go on sale around Monday 19th Aug 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Have you managed to sync ticket release dates/criteria to your calendar yet? 

On 06/08/2024 at 15:13, andykeenan said:

As I mentioned 

Claret, Villan and Cub Members - Online  19 August 5pm  Season Ticket holders - Online 26 August 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â