limpid

General Election Results 2024  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many Labour MPs?

2. 2. How many Liberal Democrat MPs?

3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. What will the turnout be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/24 at 17:00

3 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Sam Freedman who is a good Twitter egg and knows his shizzle, has done a complete seat-by-seat analysis over 77,000 words of every constituency. Obviously I don't suggest you read all 77,000 words (it's also a paid substack), but it ends up like this:

Not far off from where I expect it to land. I think 105-110 for Tories though.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

More Mercer. They don’t like it up’em

Should be done for wasting police time. 

Whilst she's called them in because she doesn't like a banner, someone might have an actual genuine crime that they need help with. 

Once again, just an entitled word removed. I bet they're abusing a special hotline there as well. 

• Like 1

Why does Ed Davey keep doing all these bloody stupid stunts? If he's getting PR advice it's badly misguided. If it's his own idea he's a pillock. 

It's worse than Boris on the zip line. 

It's not the way I expect the future prime minister to act. I'm sure it puts off far more people than are switched on by it all. 

• Confused 1

Just now, ml1dch said:

Because it means that reporters go along to his stuff and then report on them, rather than just ignoring them.

And given it looks like they'll more than quadruple the number of MPs that they have, it's difficult to say that it's going badly.

Four times **** all is still **** all. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Four times **** all is still **** all. 

Sure, but four times fifteen is sixty, which is more MPs than they've had in twenty years. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why does Ed Davey keep doing all these bloody stupid stunts? If he's getting PR advice it's badly misguided. If it's his own idea he's a pillock. 

It's worse than Boris on the zip line. 

It's not the way I expect the future prime minister to act. I'm sure it puts off far more people than are switched on by it all. 

I think it's an English thing. Get some Posh git to act like a buffoon and the media gobble it up instead of just ignoring it like they should. All PM's end up doing that cringe stuff at some stage.

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Been years since this happened. Murdoch was never going to back a loser so the scum backing Labour.

Does anyone care anymore what a newspaper says? Not exactly back to the days of The Sun Wot Won It

Personally the Star is spot on in backing Count Binface

• Like 3

me and my mrs are voting differently for the first time. she really isn't keen on labour and will be voting green (even though it's throwing her vote away)...i don't love labour but ousting the tories is the most important thing IMO

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Been years since this happened. Murdoch was never going to back a loser so the scum backing Labour.

When you at the article, it basically says that how great Sunak is and great some of the policies are but because they haven't fought off "a Work From Home civil service "blob", activist quangos and human rights lawyers and judges" . 

It is such a back handed compliment to Labour its a joke. Guarantee they will be blaming Labour for everything by 6th July. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Does anyone care anymore what a newspaper says? Not exactly back to the days of The Sun Wot Won It

If you can't be influentual, make sure you jump on the bandwagon before it leaves

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Utterly shameless. Even by their standards.

it really is pathetic isn't it