Maximilian Beier

24 minutes ago, Nigel said:

It's him or felix...could be a warning shot to atletico?

Can be both, Beier is the Durán replacement. He’s mostly played as a CF but also out wide. 

11 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Villa have Champions League football and Unai Emery. 

Chelsea have London. 

Which of those factors a potential player finds most desirable will say a lot about their attitude and maturity. 

Chelsea will also offer him a 9 year contract. 

• Haha 2

do not know a fat lot about him, how would he fit into a starting 11 with us, strengths and weaknesses ?

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

do not know a fat lot about him, how would he fit into a starting 11 with us, strengths and weaknesses ?

Mostly a centre forward, loves to run at defenders, make progressive passes. He’s very nimble for his frame and gets in the right positions for goals too - like Thomas Müller in that sense. He can also shoot from distance. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He wouldn't. He would be our second choice striker behind Watkins. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Mostly a centre forward, loves to run at defenders, make progressive passes. He’s very nimble for his frame and gets in the right positions for goals too - like Thomas Müller in that sense. He can also shoot from distance. 

What @The_Steve said tbh. He's a much more like for like with Ollie than some of the people we've been linked with. Just needs to fill out a little into his frame as he gets older to be more dominant in the Prem a bit like how Ollie has some muscle or even Gabby had to fill out to lead the line. Would say he seems mouch more talented and intelligent that Gabby in how he plays.

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He wouldn't. He would be our second choice striker behind Watkins. 

Doubtful, he will play as the 10 behind Watkins mostly, then cover him if needed.

He wouldn't come otherwise. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

If he's half the player Müller is then I will pay the transfer fee myself !

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

You will be able to if this is true 😉

51 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

30 euro release clause. So we have bid under it?

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

30 euro release clause.

About the price of a curry for two then?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He’s got a very high ceiling and has played a lot of games for someone still only 21. One of the most exciting links we’ve had this summer, for me. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I'd imagine he'd pick Chelsea over us due to London and recent history, it's not like we can offer him guaranteed starts either. 

Plus instability, not directly being brought in by the coach and being part of a huge squad plus the club is underachieving and has an owner that creates chaos at any time he feels like, seem like a nice place to work for 9 years 

Jumping on the titanic springs to mind big ship, big club, big disaster. 

Edited by tinker

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â