Maximilian Beier

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

Cheers for spoiling that pun-party Fab 😢

I believe the two different German journalists over Fab on this. Negotiations imply a bid was accepted which is not the case as of yet. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

I believe the two different German journalists over Fab on this. Negotiations imply a bid was accepted which is not the case as of yet. 

Thanks, think I was being a pint glass half empty type of person

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Thanks, think I was being a pint glass half empty type of person

spacer.png

Trying to be pragmatic - it might not happen but both tweets make clear that Beier will decide in the next two weeks what his next move is so of course no negotiations have happened yet - with us or Chelsea. Possibly Juve though. 

1 hour ago, picicata said:

We're in danger of looking like a gym fanatic who keeps missing leg days

Paging @Dom_Wren 😂

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Why?  Fab might tweet a load of unnecessary tweets for likes, but he clearly has an inside track with someone at the club due to the amount he tweets about us.  

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Think this is right. If we sign Felix and sell Duran we might keep Archer as he's homegrown for ECL and go with those. 

Archer could get a loan in January if we need him to play. Also we have Dobbin who has been used as a CF so far in Pre season 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

So loan or keep Dobbin. That is Equestrian.

I think it's better for the players being kept around and coached as part of the first team squad and getting minutes in the cups and if they are ready in the PL.

A loan can be found in January if the coaching team feel it's needed. 

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think it's better for the players being kept around and coached as part of the first team squad and getting minutes in the cups and if they are ready in the PL.

I will not fully write Dobbin off, but I can’t see him having big future for us. So a successful loan which can help selling him for profit or same price atleast can help us with PSR. 

9 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

*whoosh over head* 

Equestrian. Good stuff.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I will not fully write Dobbin off, but I can’t see him having big future for us. So a successful loan which can help selling him for profit or same price atleast can help us with PSR. 

I think because of the deal with Everton people are just assuming he was more a PSR trick and he's not going to play a part. When I think differently, we approached Everton for the player because we liked his profile and his natural talents. The deal with Tim going the other way was as we were also in discussion to sign Onana. So CDM was a position Everton wanted cover in. 

15 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think because of the deal with Everton people are just assuming he was more a PSR trick and he's not going to play a part. When I think differently, we approached Everton for the player because we liked his profile and his natural talents. The deal with Tim going the other way was as we were also in discussion to sign Onana. So CDM was a position Everton wanted cover in. 

I’m not saying we’ve taken him randomly. We clearly rate him. But not all players we rate our level. Some of them are just looked at to get some profits. Especially academy ones. Dobbin isn’t for Academy but used for PSR reasons. I can’t see a squad number for him. Not because he’s bad (I still don’t even know how good is he). But we’re limited to certain number. I don’t think him staying most games not making the bench would help him at any case. Not his value.

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Shame he looks a talent 

I’m sure he’ll be fine once we have him reshoed, I’m sure Unai amd Monchi know a good farrier  to bring us  good luck 😂

Edited by DaveAV1

7 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

Backtracking already. Poor journalist 

works for Sky, isnt any better than clowns like Kaveh etc

6 hours ago, duke313 said:

Why?  Fab might tweet a load of unnecessary tweets for likes, but he clearly has an inside track with someone at the club due to the amount he tweets about us.  

yep I think Monchi or somebody close to him is feeding Romano the info. He always seemed to have a close ear to Sevilla as well

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â