Michael Kayode

maqroll

Yes please, one the few bright sparks of the last couple of Viola campaigns, though I wouldn't have him as an immediate starter and we've already got Ned as the young RB prospect so not sure what the plan would be here.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Often very good players. Even moreso recently.

Never heard of him. Good age, profile, price.

Moreso would be a dream signing 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Enda said:

Are villareport reliable?

😎

Is Alfredo Pedulla reliable is the real question..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is Alfredo Pedulla reliable is the real question..

Today regardless I’d say yes he’s tier 1 and it’s basically a done deal … 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Today regardless I’d say yes he’s tier 1 and it’s basically a done deal … 

Not sure if being serious or sarcastic?

9 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Yes please, one the few bright sparks of the last couple of Viola campaigns, though I wouldn't have him as an immediate starter and we've already got Ned as the young RB prospect so not sure what the plan would be here.

I don’t think I will be against that, Konsa could still start, while I don’t think Ned or this guy will be far away from Cash. I think Maatsen and this guy/Ned will be playing for us more than what we expect. Selling Cash and one of our LB’s would help us financially while not regressing much if not improving on pitch.

16 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Just play ‘em

18 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

After reading this, it's convinced me he's the greatest defender of all time, sign him up to ****.

Blessed with immense athleticism and physicality, he shows great intelligence in stepping out of his position to intercept or counter press opposition players. 

In 1v1 situations, he uses his broad, wide frame to cover space and close all angles for the opposition players. He’s also got excellent upper body strength to hold off physical players

Sounds like he'd be a good understudy to Konsa in the RB role, and would allow Konsa to play CB again.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So Italy's Future starting Right Back and Serbia's Future right back battling it out to be The Villainous starting right back?

Based on your intermittent use of capital letters, you are Lewis Dobbin and I claim my £5.

36 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

€20m + add ons is a good price. Hopefully we wrap it up soon.

Agree, if the story is legit then this one gets wrapped up quickly you’d imagine 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â