Where's your hoover? - Your house is mental pal

T-Dog

32 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

We talking the industrial shopping bags? Bag for life? Them big bastards with tall sides and a wide bottom (oo-er)

Well there a couple of biggish ones but I also have a load of hessian work branded bags that aren’t that big. If I have to go and take stuff for work somewhere I generally chuck them in a work bag then keep the bag.

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

We talking the industrial shopping bags? Bag for life? Them big bastards with tall sides and a wide bottom (oo-er)

I take four of those, plus a couple of bottle carriers (the sort that hold six bottles). Don't necessarily use them all each shop. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I take four of those, plus a couple of bottle carriers (the sort that hold six bottles). Don't necessarily use them all each shop. 

FOUR big batty bags for one shop? I get the bottle carrier, that's fine. You could fit a whole house in four of those bags tho.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

FOUR big batty bags for one shop? I get the bottle carrier, that's fine. You could fit a whole house in four of those bags tho.

Nah. Don't overfill them. Usually one for fruit and veg, one for fridge stuff (meat, fish, dairy, etc.), one for heavy stuff (tins, jars, bags of sugar, etc.), one for bread, cakes, biscuits, crisps. The bottle carriers for milk, wine, beer, oil, juice. 

Edited by mjmooney

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nah. Don't overfill them. Usually one for fruit and veg, one for fridge stuff (meat, fish, dairy, etc.), one for heavy stuff (tins, jars, bags of sugar, etc.), one for bread, cakes, biscuits, crisps. The bottle carriers for milk, wine, beer, oil, juice. 

You bag your shopping by where it needs to go when you get home? 

My man, that is superb. 

Cant believe some of you suckers actually go out shopping, when they will bring it to your door and you don't have to suffer "supermarket scum".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Cant believe some of you suckers actually go out shopping, when they will bring it to your door and you don't have to suffer "supermarket scum".

Where do you order from sir? Me and my knucklehead housemate have tried a few and have been banging, others, a nightmare

OK.  Let's stop this trivial chat and start getting serious.........

1. Do you have a loft ladder or do you have to drag a step ladder up the stairs? 

2. When you buy a new washer, do you save the transport bolts that stop the drum rotating just in case you need them? 

🤯

Yeah baby!  This thread just got serious! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, T-Dog said:

You bag your shopping by where it needs to go when you get home? 

My man, that is superb. 

Yep. Of course, on the rare occasion the missus does the shopping, it all goes to shit, and stuff gets chucked in randomly. 

If you want a job doing properly... 

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

very few. during the football season i have a system, keep the carrier bag that take aways insist on bringing my kebab in and use it for my beers the following saturday/sunday. get a kebab when i get back after the match, rinse and repeat

Why don't you make your own Kebabs? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Don't trust them to pick the right stuff. 

See post above. 

18 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

OK.  Let's stop this trivial chat and start getting serious.........

1. Do you have a loft ladder or do you have to drag a step ladder up the stairs? 

2. When you buy a new washer, do you save the transport bolts that stop the drum rotating just in case you need them? 

🤯

Yeah baby!  This thread just got serious! 

First thing we did at the new house is get a wooden folding loft ladder installed.  It's unfortunately not as executive as the one at the old house which was a real beauty. Almost a folding bloody staircase. 

Aluminium loft ladders just don't cut the mustard. 

2 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

What kind of 🇺🇸 accent is that supposed to be? 😜

New Jeysey? 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why don't you make your own Kebabs? 

at 9pm when i've been at football all day? no

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

at 9pm when i've been at football all day? no

It's just a joke from the things that piss you off thread. 

21 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Can't believe people still say learn to make your own, when you want a fricking takeaway. 😂

Just now, sidcow said:

It's just a joke from the things that piss you off thread. 

ahhh...missed that one...too early in the day!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â