Snap Poll! Who do you want in as the next England Manager?

maqroll

Snap Poll! Who do you want to be the next England Manager?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Snap Poll! Who do you want to be the next England Manager?

• Jurgen Klopp
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Mauricio Pochettino
    • Roberto De Zerbi
    • David Moyes
    • Eddie Howe
    • Rob Edwards
    • Graham Potter
    • Joachim Low
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other
    • Dean Smith

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/06/24 at 03:45

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If ita carsley we might as well give up on winning anything.

Not a big enough name. We need a bigger name

Like Lampard or Gerrard? Carsley has actually won an international trophy with under 21s

Klooo would struggle as his tactics need be to drilled in over a pre season

His 3 days international break before games wouldnt be enough

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

we don't

that's not what international football is

Exactly, who did De La Fuente manage or Jogi Low or Scaloni 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If ita carsley we might as well give up on winning anything.

Not a big enough name. We need a bigger name

You don't need a big name to play good football at international level.  Look at Spain, ever heard of their coach? Managed in the Spanish lower leagues and then progressed up the Spanish youth teams winning trophies.  Carsley would be a great option. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

The FA have different opinions on "names" than you or I. They want someone who's not going to rock the boat, will be nice to the media, and their personal life won't cause embarrassment. Nothing to upset the sponsors and stop the cash rolling in.

They don't want a demanding person with their own ideas on how the setup should work.

Sounds like the dinosaurs in the Cyprus FA. This logic is backwards and outdated. You need someone that will excite the english fans not anotherFA stooge like carsley

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Like Lampard or Gerrard? Carsley has actually won an international trophy with under 21s

Gerrard won a league trophy in scotland [only person in last 10 years over celtic] thats more than carsleys done

23 minutes ago, duke313 said:

You don't need a big name to play good football at international level.  Look at Spain, ever heard of their coach? Managed in the Spanish lower leagues and then progressed up the Spanish youth teams winning trophies.  Carsley would be a great option. 

On what basis is carsley a good option ?? Potter poch and howe all far better options

Mancini says hello 👋  won them the euros 😉

Edited by Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

On what basis is carsley a good option ?? Potter poch and howe all far better options

I see your Mancini and raise you Lionel Scaloni, won the Copa America and World Cup.  Checkmate.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Potter and Howe have won nothing in football. Poch(😂) would not be allowed home if he managed England and only won stuff at PSG

33 minutes ago, duke313 said:

That's exactly what Southgate was. How did that go?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

If Howe has a disappointing season at Newcastle again and gets the bullet I think he'd be the ideal choice. 

Last 18 months is probably as good as it gets for him at Newcastle. Pressure only going to increase with them not in Europe next season so I'm not sure he'll be their coach in a year's time.

16 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I see your Mancini and raise you Lionel Scaloni, won the Copa America and World Cup.  Checkmate.

Deschamps in 2018  - check mate 😘

I swear scaloni managed a few teams didnt he manage Atlanta 

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Potter and Howe have won nothing in football. Poch(😂) would not be allowed home if he managed England and only won stuff at PSG

Yet southgates done fantastically well

Howe got Cl for newcastle and to a cup final better than southgate has ever done?

You spoken to the Argentinan people then he is banned there if he takes england job? If eddie howe took Argentina job i couldn't  care less

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Only Argentina

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Yet southgates done fantastically well

Howe got Cl for newcastle and to a cup final better than southgate has ever done?

You spoken to the Argentinan people then he is banned there if he takes england job? If eddie howe took Argentina job i couldn't  care less

People of Argentina would care if Eddie Howe became manager

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Joachim Löw had a pretty uninspiring club management career before becoming assistant and then taking over Germany.  So it's clear that being a "big name" should not be the only criteria for selecting a manager.  Capello was a big name, so was Sven.

Edited by duke313

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Only Argentina

And look at the talent he has.

Southgates got as much riches as they do yet is totally **** hopeless. You get someone like poch or potter you see a massive difference 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â