limpid

General Election Results 2024  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many Labour MPs?

2. 2. How many Liberal Democrat MPs?

3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. What will the turnout be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/06/24 at 17:00

36 minutes ago, blandy said:

Deffo. As an aside, I’m genuinely stunned that this seat I’ve seen one Tory placard only (in a farmers field). One Labour one, loads of the Independent candidate. 3 leaflets through the door, one Labour, one Independent and one Reform. It’s like baby eaters aren’t bothering at all. I know the MP was hoofed in disgrace and maybe all the Tory enablers have jacked it in or whatever, but it’s still just amazing after all these years of having to put up with them.

My limited experience on my drive through. Hell of a lot of signs for the independent. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bickster said:

Polls are going to narrow before election, day. They always do during a campaign.

Aaaany day now.

*checks watch*

Any day now. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

Filling cabinet? Do they know what century it is?

I guess if someone is working from home and they use a printer then they either need a pile of envelopes and a franking machine to send the paper to other people, or a filing cabinet.

They’ll have done the risk assessment on the extra loading of a cabinet full of paper in the spare bedroom, obvs..

• Like 1