limpid

General Election Results 2024  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many Labour MPs?

2. 2. How many Liberal Democrat MPs?

3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. What will the turnout be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/06/24 at 17:00

6 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Same with my Tory leaflet, cream with blue text. Really trying to hide how Tory they really are 

I got one today too in the same colour scheme.  The yougov MRP still had them winning my constituency but other polls have said Lib Dem so it's going to be tight.  

We haven't made as much progress on waiting lists as I'd have liked - Sunakpublished at 21:44

21:44

Sunak admits "we haven't made as much progress as I would've liked" on waiting lists, before saying his government was putting "record investment into the NHS".

He adds that "those things are starting to make a difference".

Sunak then says over the past five months waiting lists have gone down, to which Bruce replies: "But waiting lists have just gone up!"

Sunak says he "freely acknowledges" this.

link

Oops, caught in another lie

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Can see from the thousand yard stare from Rishi that he's counting down the hours until he's in California.

I was thinking that. The bloke's eyes are glazed over at every question.

He's one second away from " I don't care. I just don't give a single ****."

• Like 1

https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/ is now up and running and probably more interesting than the QT thing (although I might need to catch Sunak's performance judging by this thread).

50% Green

43.8% Lib Dem

6.3% Labour 

[presume there was a touch of rounding up]

I think its fair to say it did not produce much shocks for me as it was pretty easy to see which were Tory/Reform policies and which were the others. Lib Dems/Greens I think were difficult to differentiate the most but generally they were probably the 2 that made the most sense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The PM being jeered and having "shame" shouted at him. That was a brutal half an hour, I bloody loved it.

Even Fiona Bruce was fairly balanced 

"Rishi, my mom died in a hospital corridor after lying unattended for 3 days."

"Oh my **** God will you people just shut the **** up. Shut the **** up. All you do is **** moan moan **** moan. Shut. The. ****. Up."

Man looked absolutely fuming up there. Completely checked out. I almost felt sorry for him.

2 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

the QT thing (although I might need to catch Sunak's performance judging by this thread).

It starts pretty tame, but the last 10 minutes are pretty brutal, he just snaps, he absolutely can't stand the plebs questioning him.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Can see from the thousand yard stare from Rishi that he's counting down the hours until he's in California.

No, no, no - he's  going to honour  his 5 year MP term if re-elected.  He said  he would.

12 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/ is now up and running and probably more interesting than the QT thing (although I might need to catch Sunak's performance judging by this thread).

50% Green

43.8% Lib Dem

6.3% Labour 

[presume there was a touch of rounding up]

I think its fair to say it did not produce much shocks for me as it was pretty easy to see which were Tory/Reform policies and which were the others. Lib Dems/Greens I think were difficult to differentiate the most but generally they were probably the 2 that made the most sense.

I ended up with

43% Green (Education, Democracy, Welfare)

28.6% Labour (Crime, Equalities)

14% Incumbent scum (defence)

14% Lib Dem (Transport)

I wish it'd let you select multiples where there are a couple that are too similar or close to call. My vote for the tories was basically a coin toss on defence between them and Labour, and my Equalities vote was a coin toss between Labour and Lib Dems.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I ended up with

43% Green (Education, Democracy, Welfare)

28.6% Labour (Crime, Equalities)

14% Incumbent scum (defence)

14% Lib Dem (Transport)

I wish it'd let you select multiples where there are a couple that are too similar or close to call. My vote for the tories was basically a coin toss on defence between them and Labour, and my Equalities vote was a coin toss between Labour and Lib Dems.

Yeah I agree. I did all policies because I'm cool... I went with Lib Dems on Defence but them, Labour and Tories were all relatively similar. Greens & Reform massively difference unsurprisingly. My Equalities was on Labour but again it was a bit of a toss up with Greens/Lib Dems.

I like the fact that Reform have no Housing policy according to this.

I would suspect Sunak can’t suspend or sack off the gamblers because there’s every chance he gave one of them £50 to stick a bit on for him too.

39 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Yeah I agree. I did all policies because I'm cool... I went with Lib Dems on Defence but them, Labour and Tories were all relatively similar. Greens & Reform massively difference unsurprisingly. My Equalities was on Labour but again it was a bit of a toss up with Greens/Lib Dems.

I like the fact that Reform have no Housing policy according to this.

I did all policies... and then the results didn't come up. But think I'm mostly Lib Dem and Green with a couple of Labour bits thrown in. Usually I vote Green  - this time, LD probably. It's  a safe Labour seat though, so basically  a wasted vote

1 minute ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I did all policies... and then the results didn't come up. But think I'm mostly Lib Dem and Green with a couple of Labour bits thrown in. Usually I vote Green  - this time, LD probably. It's  a safe Labour seat though, so basically  a wasted vote

I think it is still linked to your computer so I think you can refresh and still get the results. 

I'm in the same boat as it will be Labour so will probably vote Greens

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I would suspect Sunak can’t suspend or sack off the gamblers because there’s every chance he gave one of them £50 to stick a bit on for him too.

I thinks as simple as in a very short time it really isn’t going to be his problem

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

I thinks as simple as in a very short time it really isn’t going to be his problem

He made a bet on tv with Piers Morgan, although the then declined to pay out when he lost.