Lewis Dobbin

Pongo Waring

given the amount of clips here where he played against us, i wouldnt be surprised if Emery saw him and decided he liked him (a bit like Rogers).

• Like 1

This whole thread is a bit disrespectful, obviously this forum a) learnt nothing from the Morgan Rogers thread and b) thinks it has more talent spotting potential that the highly paid professionals we now have.

If this kid hits the ground running, he will get minutes 

• Like 4

Just now, macandally said:

This whole thread is a bit disrespectful, obviously this forum a) learnt nothing from the Morgan Rogers thread and b) thinks it has more talent spotting potential that the highly paid professionals we now have.

Tbh, I’ll love it if he becomes the suprise hit of our transfer window 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not done as part of the Iroegbunam deal by the looks of things - it'll be interesting to see what happens with this deal now.

I thought that's how all these "swap" deals would be done

We buy a player we sell a player

In this case it sounds like £9m in £9m out

6 minutes ago, macandally said:

Nah I don't think it's disrespectful to expect him to be more or less the same level as Tim who might be a decent player one day but looked like he needed a loan and a lot of game time to get there and then with that in mind and who else is ahead of him to be slightly more cynical with this transfer 

I don't think he'll kick a ball for us, 2 years out in loan before being sold breaking even 

Edited by villa4europe

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Tbh, I’ll love it if he becomes the suprise hit of our transfer window 

Who knows, but the analysts, scouts, Monchi and Emery must think the raw materials are there to work with.

Balls in Dobbins court after that, but he couldn’t ask to be coached by a better Management team

16 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Over or under 20 first team games for us?

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s either loaned out to the championship with a promotion clause so we book a small profit and he never plays for us. Or he gets nurtured and developed into a tidy squad player for us and surprises a few people. 

Edited by thabucks

Posted (edited)

Looking at the highlights from this video:

Quite a few of them seem to be against us. Was Unai in charge for that game? 

EDIT: just noticed same video posted above. whoops. 

Edited by PieFacE

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â