Lewis Dobbin

Pongo Waring

Think he'll play on the left wing and expect him to get a lot of game time in that position. Can't see him up front, despite their tiny squad they're stacked in attack. 

It's a good opportunity, they'll spend a good amount of time on the front foot and he'll get chances.

He hasn't looked too bad in pre-season and I hope he can shine there.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

How has he been getting on at WBA? Haven't seen if he's played much etc.

I asked my middle son who is a Baggies fan for some reason 🤐

He said " Not many minutes, just a few off the bench. He's not been great so far. Not helped though by Grant being ahead of him and one of our best players"

That's all I got

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

38 minutes ago, CosmicVillan said:

I asked my middle son who is a Baggies fan for some reason 🤐

He said " Not many minutes, just a few off the bench. He's not been great so far. Not helped though by Grant being ahead of him and one of our best players"

That's all I got

If I was being kept out of the team by Karlan Grant, I'd be thinking that maybe professional sport isn't for me........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

If I was being kept out of the team by Karlan Grant, I'd be thinking that maybe professional sport isn't for me........

It's a long old season in the Championship so he'll get more minutes there than with us.

Also the Baggies are dysfunctional enough to play a player to increase their profile only to sell for a few quid at deadline day and then say they didn't have time to replace them. Clown club

• Like 1

On 28/08/2024 at 11:40, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Tim is playing a blinder against League Two Doncaster?

Dunno about Doncaster, didn't see it.

He's their best player in their two PL games so far though.

Up the Tim.

Dobbin is shit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â