Lewis Dobbin

Pongo Waring

This was predictable from day 1. I’m not writing him off yet, but it’s his chance to show his ability which should help us either integrating him to the team or selling him for any kind of profit.

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

5m sale in 2 years for a cheeky little PSR profit.

Ross McCormack has more of a chance of kicking a ball for the first team than this kid.

I forgot about Ross ( a cheeseburger a day keeps the doctor away) McCormack for a second there.

All the PSR stuff aside this is such a miserable scenario. I’m sure he’s got a bit of money out of it but he’s still young and his career is currently as a financial pawn. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Well that's disappointing but at least it means he's likely to get game time. 

Corbaran's one of the best managers in the league so while he remains there they'll be in the mix for play offs. 

He starts regularly, scores 10-15 and they go up and we could make a profit next summer on him.

26 minutes ago, Spoony said:

All the PSR stuff aside this is such a miserable scenario. I’m sure he’s got a bit of money out of it but he’s still young and his career is currently as a financial pawn. 

I do think it's a little different to Archer.

Last season at Everton he started a couple of games in August and then hardly played in second half of the season. Calvert Lewin still there, they've re-signed Jack Harrison for another season and also signed Ndiaye and Lindstrom for the forward positions so his chances would've been very limited.

I imagine he was under no illusions he was going to get any chance for us but West Brom is a very decent loan so if he has a really good season for them he will be playing in the premier league for someone next season.

At stage of his career where he needs to start regularly and he should feature in 30 + games so up to him what he makes of it. Cam showed the way with impact he made at Preston and Boro.

Edited by VillaChris

39 minutes ago, Spoony said:

He’s moved to a bigger club, on more money, got a good loan move and has more name recognition than before however slightly more that is…I think more kids would like to be used as a financial pawn if this is the outcome.  

I don’t think any of the kids in this financial dodgyness do bad out of it career and money wise.  

It’s the fans that lose out on kids coming through and supporting one of our own.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â