Lewis Dobbin

Pongo Waring

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

tbh, i said it once and after watching the highlight videos of him, i think im gonna say it again to bore ppl to death.

All those highlight videos show his numerous clips against us where he looked really dangerous, i would bet a fiver that Emery was watching him and liked him, in the same way Emery saw Rogers against us and liked him.

He might still go out on loan ofc, but he looked really dangerous against us in the PL, and i would be surprised if Emery didnt think so also.

Would be hilarious if he actually turned out to be decent and played regularly for us 😂

• Like 1

Just now, duke313 said:

Would be hilarious if he actually turned out to be decent and played regularly for us 😂

im not trying to imply he will play regularly for us :), but yeah, i do wonder if this is a bit more than a PSR trick, he did look very good against us tbh.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Lewis Loves a Random capital Letter

He's used our famous club colours in those hearts there, claret and white.

He tried his best, bless him.

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

He's used our famous club colours in those hearts there, claret and white.

He tried his best, bless him.

Good Luck To Him. I Hope be Settles In Well 💜🤍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Lewis Loves a Random capital Letter

If someone analyses it long enough, I'd like to believe it entails a cryptic message saying he is being held hostage by PSR. 

welcome lewis. you're probably never going to play and are being bought purely as a deal with everton to get around PSR, but welcome nevertheless

• Shocked 1

I can see from the clip what might have interested Unai, you can't really teach players to dribble like that.  He's naturally able to get up to speed from standing still almost in instant, change direction, keep his head up all while it's virtually glued to his foot.  Definitely an interesting signing, I wonder where he fits in the squad.

Edited by sharkyvilla

If he does stay around the squad, it does give us options to mix up tactics. We often have the right back sit back more with a rw (Bailey) ahead of them, and the width from the left from the left back. What we could see (we did it a bit this year but didn’t have a lw), is to have the right back pushing on more and the lb sitting back. If so, Dobbin or Illing Jr could act as that out and lw.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â