Lewis Dobbin

Pongo Waring

I expect to see him in the cups initially. If he's decent that will allow us some rotation. Wildcard, but it was one of necessity, and if the (albeit small) risk pays off, it will turn out to be good transfer, not least a PSR bacon saver. 

joking aside, he would benefit from a full season loan in the Championship.

I think his Derby loan was only League 1, so a full 35/40+ games plus in the Champ would be good development for him (like our friend Jaden)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Buy back philogene and Loan out dobbin to championship. Hope dobbin has a good season and sell him to a promoted side next summer for around 20mill. #monchimoves

This is the way - Mandalorian S01 - GIF - Imgur

2 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Buy back philogene and Loan out dobbin to championship. Hope dobbin has a good season and sell him to Chelsea next summer for around 20mill. #monchimoves

FTFY

• Like 1

No idea, I would imagine even the loanee's would prepare with the squad (Louie Barry is apparently heading to BCFC and played). I reckon it must be a twinge/illness.

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

No idea, I would imagine even the loanee's would prepare with the squad (Louie Barry is apparently heading to BCFC and played). I reckon it must be a twinge/illness.

Half the squad yesterday will surely go out on loan. Must be a medical issue.

It could be that Dobbin already has a loan agreed so didn't play, whereas the others who did play haven't got loans sorted out yet, if any of them did I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been involved.

• Like 1

I'd assume he has a small injury or illness so didn't play. 

I don't think he'll be going on loan I think he'll stick around until January 

Wonder if he may have a more central role as a back up to Watkins (if Duran leaves).

We're stacked on the wing, so may not get much chance there. 

Edited by Xela

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I didnt see much of the game how did he do?

I watched it all, did he play ??

Put a decent pass through for Barry at the end of the first half, Barry should have got a shot off but took a poor first and second touch. Aside from that did very little unfortunately.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â