Lewis Dobbin

Pongo Waring

Everton another club with PSR issues: and yet again a club where we're both selling and buying players from each other. A coincidence, I'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Everton another club with PSR issues: and yet again a club where we're both selling and buying players from each other. A coincidence, I'm sure.

“Coincidence”

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91vl74k23rzrg1maeuj9

Am confused by this if we're signing Ilng Jr, as that will mean Ilng, Rogers, Ramsey, Buendia, Diaby, and Bailey, and then youngsters like Young and Kellyman who might be sticking around rather than going on loan, to play in the UEFA Youth League, so they're going to be squad options as well, so not sure where the space for him in the squad is, unless one of the aforementioned attackers is going to Chelsea, but then I don't think we would replace any of them with Dobbins

Unless the plan would be to loan him to Vitoria, hope he does well and sell on for a profit, or of course if he was to do really well come back to us as an option

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

FFP is just an exercise in who can find the cleverest way to get around it.

Shambles.

I don't know for sure their exact role in its formation but something the 2 main men who formulated the FFP rules for the PL both went on to find employment at man city afterwards 

Just now, Chicken Field said:

I vary of the FA coming at us, dodgy as hell transfers - hoping that Emery and Monchi actually want the players that we sign - this one seems the strangest of the lot

They can’t, it’s the current rules.  Just like when Chelsea gave 8 year contracts to spread the amortisation, the only thing the governing bodies could do was introduce a new rule like they did with amortising restriction of 5 years.  Don’t see how they could introduce a rule on this because they can be classed as separate transactions whether in one contract or two contracts.

5 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

I vary of the FA coming at us, dodgy as hell transfers - hoping that Emery and Monchi actually want the players that we sign - this one seems the strangest of the lot

The FA can do one.

You have other clubs literally selling hotels and their own training ground to themselves to get around it.

Like any legislation there are loopholes.

The rules are not fit for purpose and when everyone else is cheating the system i really don't care if we do the same.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

They say Winger but thought he was a Striker originally who they've put on the wing to learn his craft like many have done before. May be a replacement for Duran?

...other than being a PSR fix. **** £10m for Tim, should've known that was made up ****

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â