Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

17 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Why does Barrenechea leaving on loan affect opinions on Dougie anyway?

The club wanted collateral to make the Dougie deal worthwhile. Now, the two players involved have been found not good enough for us, at least not right now. They still hold economic value and that’s the point.

People cheering about Villa suddenly having awesome squad depth have been wrong though, Our improved squad depth is because of players returning from injury, not from summer signings, Those extra signings are almost all gone now.

I was just commenting on a post referencing Dougie....but I guess the association is because Enzo came the other way, too and now maybe going out on loan.

The suggestion being made was, it might not be just one factor, that triggered the deal?...just an opinion, you may have your own version.

Edited by TRO

I genuinely don’t know. Enzo looked half promising when i saw him against shit opposition. Maybe he’s still promising, or his ship has basically sailed at 23 yrs,

What I do know is I don’t wan’t more posts about how ”Unai will work his magic” or how ”Unai must have seen something in him”,

We have one of the best coaches in world football at our club. It’s brilliant! But he’s not a magician. Don’t act like the brain dead kids I encounter every day at

1) Twitter/X

2) at home, because my idiot son is 13

The good thing with Enzo and Iling is they're both young enough that if it doesn't work out, hopefully we've got some resale value and make a profit. Or they both turn out to be great signings and we haven't spent alot of money acquiring them.

8 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

If he can’t dribble his way past Emery, who with the greatest of respects is old enough to be his grandad, then I don’t think he’ll make it in our first team. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

The bloke Villareport is quoting said we were signing Felix after selling Durán to the Saudis. There’s absolutely no way he knows anything about the injuries to Carlos or Cash. 

• Like 1

I’m hearing* it’s nothing to do with injuries either.

Hopefully Donk can find a loan asap.

*I read the last couple of posts on this page

Edited by It's Your Round

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I’m hearing* it’s nothing to do with injuries either.

Hopefully Donk can find a loan asap.

*I read the last couple of posts on this

I’m not hearing anything but believe 100% in that shit you’re hearing,

We don’t really want Donk or Barrenechea: If we can get rid before Saturday, great, if we get a decent player in, even better.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The bloke Villareport is quoting said we were signing Felix after selling Durán to the Saudis. There’s absolutely no way he knows anything about the injuries to Carlos or Cash. 

Figures, he makes EVERYTHING up. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â