Pongo Waring

4 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Sepp Van Den Berg 25m

Bobby Clark 10m

Off the top of my head

Why were they on the top of your head?

21 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

That's a stretch but fair enough. 

Surely people would pay for donks International and prem experience? 

Why would they? Right now he can't get a game for us, couldn't for Napoli and can't for Belgium either. And like someone else said Dendoncker will be on bigger wages.

Edited by Tom13

I agree. I think that the wages will most likely be the issue too. I don't know for definite whether thats the case, or how much wages that Dendoncker is on, but if I had to make an educated guess, I think his wages will be the most likely reason that we aren't able to move him on too.

I think we take it for granted how much money is in the Premier League, but elsewhere in Europe, we see big money transfers for players that English clubs have been linked to, going for half the price to a European club. And in England we have seen FFP/PSR or whatever they are calling it this week has reigned in some English clubs spending, so I don't think any English club is going to pay for Dendoncker on wages within his bracket, when they could just go to a European club & get a player for little money & give them far less wages than Dendoncker is on.

European clubs do transfers between each other differently because there isn't the "Premier League tax" on their transfers & English clubs are being a bit more careful with what they spend thanks to PSR.

So unless he plays his way back into favour, whether that is at Villa or out on another loan, I don't see anybody picking him up permanently until his contract is over & they can offer less wages, in my humble opinion. 

Edited by Andy_10
Spelling

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Loan target for Lazio.

I get that he hasn't been in the squad yet but I don't want him to go out on loan.

Plenty of games to play and a couple of injuries and suspensions and Dendonker is suddenly the last line.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

That's a stretch but fair enough. 

Surely people would pay for donks International and prem experience? 

I mean we could just start throwing out our sales and the whole point becomes mute no? Kellyman for 19m, Tim for 10m etc etc

Just now, Anything11 said:

City are looking at loaning out Nunes. This is not the end of the world.

Said it earlier I can see us loaning out Barrenechea and loaning Nunes in for a season … 

10 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

I mean we could just start throwing out our sales and the whole point becomes mute no? Kellyman for 19m, Tim for 10m etc etc

Both made more appearances for the first team for van den Berg and sold for less

5 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Both made more appearances for the first team for van den Berg and sold for less

He's had a full season in the Bundesliga though. But players aren't bought for how many apps they have, it's the potential they are perceived to have, plus many other factors such as contract length etc. They'd have been scouted to the nth degree.

Edited by Tom13

13 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Kellyman played f all. Van Den Berg played close to a full season in the Bundesliga and scored 3 goals.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â