Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

On 22/08/2024 at 00:10, Wezbid said:

No, but I want to do it. I did eat a whole jar of Coleman's mustard when Norwich beat Liverpool a few years back. If I can find that video, I'll share it.

How about a bag of flour?

Edit: on further inspection, don't do that lol

Edited by osmark86

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m intrigued to know what your further inspection consisted of? 

Checking the effects of 1kg pure flour on the digestive system & the risk of uncooked flour containing harmful bacteria.

31 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Checking the effects of 1kg pure flour on the digestive system & the risk of uncooked flour containing harmful bacteria.

Oh :(

I had sort of hoped you had tried it. 

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Oh :(

I had sort of hoped you had tried it. 

Haha unfortunately I'm not dumb enough to do things like that without checking for consequences first. I think my survival instincts are too intact :(

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I like this kid alot.

I reckon he eventually replaces someone like Barkley in the squad and progresses from there.

What I like about him is his ability to win the ball and then wiggle out of tight spaces and find a pass.

51 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

What I like about him is his ability to win the ball and then wiggle out of tight spaces and find a pass.

He also has a great passing range and can shoot too!

Got all the tools to be a complete midfielder imo.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What I like about him is his haircut. You gotta have to balls to go with that style.

Some would say it's the haircut of the people without balls. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He also has a great passing range and can shoot too!

Got all the tools to be a complete midfielder imo.

Was it you who said he looks like Luiz but with a bit more about him? I agree with that.

As long as we have a recall option it may be better to loan him so he gets minutes and keeps developing.  I'd say it is also more positive confirmation that Kamara is likely going to be back 

1 hour ago, beasley14 said:

As long as we have a recall option it may be better to loan him so he gets minutes and keeps developing.  I'd say it is also more positive confirmation that Kamara is likely going to be back 

I don’t think we could recall before January. We need to keep him, he’s the second defensive player after Onana right now.

23 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think we could recall before January. We need to keep him, he’s the second defensive player after Onana right now.

If something happened to Onana I'm sure Emery would slot Mcginn in there. For emergencies Dendonker is still hanging around like a bad smell nobody wants.

1 hour ago, beasley14 said:

He is 23, so I don't see a loan being particularly useful at this stage. He is either good enough for the first team squad or should be sold. Looking at his performances in pre-season and Emery's comments, it appears he does have ability, so makes a loan even more surprising. Hopefully it is BS from a tier Z source.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â