Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

35 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I know it’s been said, but it’s literally only the earring that stops him looking like a Mr Spock tribute act.

Now you’ve said it I can’t un see it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Maybe when emi returns he will get Enzo's hair sorted out. 

Hopefully all the players get the same haircut. 🎶 Number one is Eamonn Deacy, Number twooo is Eamonn Deacy, Number three is Eamonn Deacy, Number fouuurrr is Eamonn Deacy, We all live in a team of Eamonn's Deacy's, a team of Eamonn Deacy's, etc.🎶

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I have a feeling this kid is going to end up being one of our better signings from this window. 

I don't, I think this will be the ranking at the end of the season. 

1. Onana

2. Philogene

3. Maatsen

4. Barkley

5. Barrencha

6. Iling Jr.

7. Dobbin 

24 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I don’t know what that means.

Skramz is a colloquial term for the emotional hardcore or screamo sub genres of hardcore punk, specifically from the mid 90s to early 00s. Orchid, Saetia, Jeromes Dream, Pg. 99 et al. The scene was synonymous with geek culture and if you sported a Spock haircut around that time, chances were you were into skramz. Some of the more experimental bands of the time leaned quite heavily into geekdom and sci fi, The Locust, In/Humanity, Crom and gasp being good examples. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

When he says he can play number 5, he doesn't mean centreback does he?

Yeah, I was wondering the same. Interesting if true!

People are raving about him on Twitter (why did Juve sell, so cheap, why didn’t we sign him) based on a couple of minutes of footage for us…

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

I don't, I think this will be the ranking at the end of the season. 

1. Onana

2. Philogene

3. Maatsen

4. Barkley

5. Barrencha

6. Iling Jr.

7. Dobbin 

That's a very narrow parameter that you've set yourself.  Most of value in those players is not how good they will be next season but how much better they will be the season after or the season after that.  That's not to say that I don't expect them to have an immediate impact - I think some will.  But what I find most interesting is that we've recruited the guts of a team that could stay and grow together for 5, 6 or 7 years.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â