Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What the hell, he looks really good. I really like how crisply he strikes the ball. His passes are always the perfect weight. Also the way he gets his head up on the half turn. I can't help but compare him to £105m Declan Rice who plays with his shoulder to goal, and underhits his passes. I'm glad we're making deals like this, it's the only way we can make up the huge revenue gap to the big 6 clubs. 

I like the way he held the middle....not afraid to get the ball under pressure... lay it off and importantly go again and get it again somewhere else...rather than admiring what he has just done 

Impressive start...be good to see him against better opposition 

• Like 3

Also looks to have the wherewithal and confidence to do the Dougie role of taking the ball off Martinez in a deep position

I love him already. Our Enzo is definitely better than Chelsea Enzo I reckon! On many levels.....

• Like 2

Speaking to some neutral Serie A fans yesterday and they were saying he is a bit underrated and he could be a great signing for us

My only fear is if the game is too fast in the first few months, I still have trauma of Carlos 'the Rock' Sanchez getting caught in possession a lot

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Speaking to some neutral Serie A fans yesterday and they were saying he is a bit underrated and he could be a great signing for us

My only fear is if the game is too fast in the first few months, I still have trauma of Carlos 'the Rock' Sanchez getting caught in possession a lot

Even McKennie would’ve been better than Sanchez 🤦‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

I would love to see him play along a different player than Dendonkey 

Yep looking forward to him playing alongside Onana.  Not sure that many opposition players will be quite as keen though...

Enzo is boss. I absolutely love him. I think he could get alot of games this season. He just looks so at ease. I know we have to take account of the opposition but he has looked fantastic so far.

10 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Donkey had a good game today.  

He turns like a tanker though, it was mesmerising to watch.

I thought I was watching the new matrix movie.

Donk is 2024 bullet time.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â