Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

It might take a couple of months to get up the pace and strength of PL midfielders, but you can tell this guy has it to do very well. Sharp clean passing, short and long, simple and ambitious, good touch, good feet, good movement. We could have one here.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

What the hell, he looks really good. I really like how crisply he strikes the ball. His passes are always the perfect weight. Also the way he gets his head up on the half turn. I can't help but compare him to £105m Declan Rice who plays with his shoulder to goal, and underhits his passes. I'm glad we're making deals like this, it's the only way we can make up the huge revenue gap to the big 6 clubs. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Barkley, Onana, Barrenechea, Tielemans, Kamara. They're all fit. Who you startin'...

baby. 

Hard one as we are yet to see the true level of barrenechea.

But as of now if all fit, kamara/onana.

Tielemans in one of the 3 LM/RM/SS roles.

It's a tough one though if Enzo does prove to be as good as his first showing.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Barkley, Onana, Barrenechea, Tielemans, Kamara. They're all fit. Who you startin'...

baby. 

Who we playing?  Because I think that makes a difference as to who I am startin'.

30 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

baby. 

Probably Kamara, Onana and Tielemans.  Then Rogers, Bailey and Ollie.  But that gives me a problem because where's McGinn????

2 minutes ago, allani said:

Probably Kamara, Onana and Tielemans.  Then Rogers, Bailey and Ollie.  But that gives me a problem because where's McGinn????

And Ramsey? And Philogene, and Barkley. 

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

It might take a couple of months to get up the pace and strength of PL midfielders, but you can tell this guy has it to do very well. Sharp clean passing, short and long, simple and ambitious, good touch, good feet, good movement. We could have one here.

This.

I like it, i like it a lot, what i seen.

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Pronunciation? 

I'm guessing 'Barra-NECKY-er? 

Barreh-neh-kay-a I believe. But I speak Castillian, in Argentinian it maybe pronounced slightly differentl.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What the hell, he looks really good. I really like how crisply he strikes the ball. His passes are always the perfect weight. Also the way he gets his head up on the half turn. I can't help but compare him to £105m Declan Rice who plays with his shoulder to goal, and underhits his passes. I'm glad we're making deals like this, it's the only way we can make up the huge revenue gap to the big 6 clubs. 

Didn't watch the game but it does almost look like he was playing a Doug/ Kamara hybrid type role?

Yes his passing and intelligence looks very good just from those clips

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â