Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

Love Douglas, but maybe Thiago Motta's insistence on signing him has blinded him a bit? Really hope this ends up benefitting us greatly.

17 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Need to remember that Emery also used these players in different positions last season and not just the double pivot. Some games we played with four midfielders across the pitch in….

McGinn     Kamara     Luiz     Tielemans 

Yeah Tielemans in particular was really good when he played in the front three 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I have a really, really good feeling about this kid.

Same here… just what we need and lack in midfield really. Proper defensive ability and focus but he seemingly has the required technique and is still young, room for improvement/development.

Just hope he can step up and adjust quickly rather than having an initial or temporary period of struggle… we may finally have a proper alternative to Kamara and be in a much better place for it.

Still expect more midfield additions too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mazrim said:

I have a really, really good feeling about this kid.

And me. He was the go to player at 22 years old last season while on loan.  We do have plenty of creative players but not many controlling a game players. He will be one of those. Far better deal for us than Mckennie 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

at least it will be nice and warm for him, to give him a completely false idea of what our weather is like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â