Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Who is Nick?  A random or someone to take seriously?

No idea but looks like a serious Geeza from his photo so that’s gotta mean something. 

• Haha 1

Sad to see him go but we must be in a great place when Juventus are swooping in to sign our players. 

Just hope we actually do want these 2 players and they aren’t the best of what’s available.

Just now, AVFCDAN said:

Sad to see him go but we must be in a great place when Juventus are swooping in to sign our players. 

Just hope we actually do want these 2 players and they aren’t the best of what’s available.

He hasn't even signed yet.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

If it all goes ahead will this fella be straight in at the deep end until Bouba regains fitness 

Unlikely. He'll get the chance to stake a claim but I think there'll be a more senior player there to start with.

Its very exciting though. The more I find out about this kid, the more it makes sense.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

🤔 I might steel it 

actually do I introduce a catchphrase to my ITK persona 

Bring it back man, we need to somehow get rid of Dendoncker… put the feelers out 😆

• Haha 1

Excited by what he COULD  be for us… we need more defensive minded players and that appears to be what he excels at or focusses on… seems like he passes the ball really well too, which is a must in a Unai team.

can hopefully fill the Bouba void…

Proper DM depth at last? Hope so.

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

🤔 I might steel it 

actually do I introduce a catchphrase to my ITK persona 

How about Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo?

"Hearing Mbappe is having is conk fixed in Little Aston... Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo!"

• Haha 1

Possibly getting carried away by how much the twitter tactico nerds seem to love him, but the more I look into this one the more encouraging I find it. In the immediate term it's gutting to lose Luiz, but Barrenechea really seems to have the scope to become quite a handy player.

• Like 1

I've not watched a lot of Frosinone this season but dismissing them as a relegated team doesn't really do justice to their season.  The six teams between 13th and 18th finished the season within 3 points.  Frosinone lost to one of the others (Udinese - who had a remarkable end to the season) in the last round of fixtures and it also required another match to go against them for them to be relegated.  I think the general concensus here is that they were pretty unlucky not to stay up.

Also I feel that many people probably won't have heard of Frosinone before but they've got some really good young players there (a lot on loan from "big" Serie A teams) picking up first team experience with a view to starting a longer career in Serie A.  There will certainly have been scouts from many Serie A teams watching a lot of their games this season to look at players like: Turati (GK), Okoli (CB), Ibrahimovic (LM) and Renier (AM) as well as Soule and Barrenechea.  The latter two seem to have been on the radar of clubs like Napoli, Roma and Atalanta.  So they are the kind of team (and they aren't alone in that - there's some promising youngsters at several of the smaller clubs at the bottom of Serie A) that you'd hope our new "proper" recruitment team would have been looking at - possibly with the primary view to scout Soule but if so then it's highly likely that Barrenechea would have made an impression too.

So I'd be slightly less dismissive of the "Juve cast-offs" label that some people have tagged against this deal.  It's probably not as unreasonable as some might suggest that Barrenechea would have been on our radar anyway - or that we'd have been able to quickly access a decent amount of information about him.  And if there's a chance that signing him might increase the chance of Soule following then even better!

Edited by allani

Lol this has to be bullshit

Exclusive info from @cmdotcom Juve's percentage on the future resale of Barrenechea will be between 60 and 70%

😂😂 Maybe 60% for both Illing Jr and Enzo

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I have never in my years heard of a sell on clause that exceeds 50%. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â