Enzo Barrenechea

Pongo Waring

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's what I'm thinking...Β 

I don’t think anybody outside the inner sanctum of Emery and Monchi know what the plan is and outside of about 4 current players, anyone assuming themselves into the XI is taking quite a leap.Β 
Β 

I’d say McKennie’s concerns are valid.Β 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

I've got a great feeling about this one, based on absolutely nothing.

Same, we need a player to play the Kamara role until October time.Β 

This feels like a real Brighton transfer. Some unknown who comes in and bosses the PL. we will sell him to Chelsea for 130m next summer!Β 

If we get this over the line we'll have a lot of exciting young talent in the squad for the future. Also the salary these players are initially on its low with incentives. Like after 2000 mins or 50 appearances they get past bump.Β 

Edited by CVByrne

58 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

I've got a great feeling about this one, based on absolutely nothing.

I think it's based on how galled Juve fans are about him going when the club turned us down for him and Soule.Β 

Also the praise he's got from his loan spell.

I'd say the fact half the club speak Spanish and the entire coaching staff do is a big help in him making the move.Β 

Martinez, Buendia, Moreno, Digne, Pau, Carlos, Duran of current squad speak Spanish. One ot two of those may leave but we.may sign more Spanish speakers.Β 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Same, we need a player to play the Kamara role until October time.Β 

possibly January before Kamara will be starting and playing full PL games.

10 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Β 

No followers so wouldn't be believing this. Need one of the big guns to say it's done and if it's done there's nothing left it'll be announcedΒ 

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'd say the fact half the club speak Spanish and the entire coaching staff do is a big help in him making the move.Β 

Martinez, Buendia, Moreno, Digne, Pau, Carlos, Duran of current squad speak Spanish. One ot two of those may leave but we.may sign more Spanish speakers.Β 

image.jpeg.231201f0d539ed74d91434da0c1350cd.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

This feels like a real Brighton transfer. Some unknown who comes in and bosses the PL. we will sell him to Chelsea for 130m next summer!Β 

This is not the Villa way - apparently our players even if they have the same stats as Β£100m players are only worth Β£50m.Β 

Γ—
Γ—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Γ‚