Ian Maatsen

Pongo Waring

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

You are infuriating.

The Left back that played every game getting is 4th and a semi final? Yeah he's shit.

Please go elsewhere.

We conceded 61 goals last season

Had a total of 3 assists which is not the level we are looking for where we are going

Maatsen got in the CL team of the season and played in a CL final. Not to forget he is far younger and energetic.

I see very few reasons why Digne should be playing ahead of him which I suspect he won't be doing for long.

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ponky said:

When both Digne and Moreno were fit and in top form Unai rotated them and chose the best tactical fit for the opposition. I suspect that will be his approach to Maatsen and Digne - at least for now. 

Indeed however I see Mastsen in the bigger games eventually. Especially Champs League. Every game is tough in Prem too so being able to stay strong following rotation after Europeans games will be key.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Well he was dropped from the national team. Is that not a topic to bring up

I mean he's not starting for Villa, makes sense not to include him in the team currently. 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well he was dropped from the national team. Is that not a topic to bring up

Oh no I was just looking for some context.... Has he been dropped for life, promised to never return?

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Koeman is an ar*ehole isn’t he…

you can see why Koeman didnt even do well at a club like Everton.

There are loads of stories from his time at Everton, highlighting how terrible he was, especially in man management.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2024 at 14:00, MaVilla said:

you can see why Koeman didnt even do well at a club like Everton.

There are loads of stories from his time at Everton, highlighting how terrible he was, especially in man management.

There are few thousand Dutch football players that didn't get call for the national team this month. I'm with Koeman on this one, is he supposed to call them all? It's up to Maatsen to call him and ask if he is surprised. But he shouldn't be surprised, he doesn't play regularly for us, why would Koeman be obliged to call him up?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â