Ian Maatsen

Pongo Waring

Such an improvement on Digne

Just so much more powerful and quick

I know some people on here is fond of Digne and he is very much a steady eddy but Maatsen is clearly different level

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Such an improvement on Digne

Just so much more powerful and quick

I know some people on here is fond of Digne and he is very much a steady eddy but Maatsen is clearly different level

To be competitive in CL and prem we need two LBs of that quality. Moreno will move on in next two weeks and hard to see how Iling Jr figures apart from league cup so he could well go out on loan in January to the championship.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

To be competitive in CL and prem we need two LBs of that quality. Moreno will move on in next two weeks and hard to see how Iling Jr figures apart from league cup so he could well go out on loan in January to the championship.

My issue with Digne is the fact how slow he is and he is unable to go past players

Very limited but steady

Edited by Pinebro

Aggressive, fast, that touch for the goal... 

It's no surprise he's a fantastic player coming from a Champions League finalist, who was named best LB in the competition. 

For what it's worth I thought Digne was solid today too and will be valuable rotation. 

Maatsen will have his drop of form etc no doubt and niggles so it's great to have such competition. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Uh wow. He showed Digne up offensively and Cash defensively all in one performance

I mean digne played an unbelievable through ball where Duran missed the sitter/pass to Ramsey for an open goal. 

Plus digne was very good defensively. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Digne's not the attacking full back, he's a defensive one who can cross. Ian looks miles ahead of Moreno.

He does compared to Moreno of last season. When Moreno first came he was unbelievable in fairness. Could beat players in tight spaces and his cutbacks were always accurate.

Maatsen does look class though!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He has his work cut out getting the shirt of Digne. 

I mean

I thought he looked better than Digne today.

I'm even going as far as saying I thought he was miles better

Edited by Pinebro

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â