Ian Maatsen

Pongo Waring

4 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Ornstein said personal terms are in place in the report.

Just seems Law and Romano are trying to catch up so putting in caveats.  Ornstein had details like 6 year deal etc, so I’m thinking he has the confirmations it’s done in that all details agreed.

• Like 1

An excellent signing for us. Our merry mutually beneficial PSR dance with Chelsea, will benefit both teams with players they need and some crucial PSR headroom.

Maatsen is a big upgrade on Digne and Moreno, both of whom have been excellent for us - but past their respective peaks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Just seems Law and Romano are trying to catch up so putting in caveats.  Ornstein had details like 6 year deal etc, so I’m thinking he has the confirmations it’s done in that all details agreed.

In the article it says Villa are working to finalize the personal terms, which “are in place,” but I have a very hard time believing he’d report it if wasn’t going to be agreed to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

In the article it says Villa are working to finalize the personal terms, which “are in place,” but I have a very hard time believing he’d report it if wasn’t going to be agreed to.

Agreed

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

An excellent signing for us. Our merry mutually beneficial PSR dance with Chelsea, will benefit both teams with players they need and some crucial PSR headroom.

Maatsen is a big upgrade on Digne and Moreno, both of whom have been excellent for us - but past their respective peaks.

unless its Watkins going the other way (new fear unlocked) 

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I don’t think he’s ever called a deal and it’s not happened. 

as of Fab, hes just late to the party with this one, probably didn’t get the email until he finished his evening tug  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Nizaar kinsella says chanpions league football was key to maatsen accepting aston villas offer 

who?

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Maatsen would be a brilliant singing. Really want this one to be possible and get done. 

2 mins after I posted this Ornstein gives the people what they want. Maatsen would be unreal signing. So chuffed hope it gets done. Once Luiz deal goes through we can afford him so no worries about Duran

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Says that Holland are going to allow him a video call with Emery.

i would believe Ornstein over matt law, and others, seems to me they are just jumping on the clicks bandwagon by trying to give slightly different stories.

• Like 1

Â