limpid

General Election Results 2024  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many Labour MPs?

2. 2. How many Liberal Democrat MPs?

3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. WHat will the turnout be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/06/24 at 17:00

And it turns out that this new candidate is married to the Tory Director of Campaigns :D

Just can't help themselves the grubby little shits

• Like 2

22c67ce0-2e8b-11ef-a044-9d4367d5b599.png

I mean its still 53 too many but we are getting there. The fact it alludes to both Sunak and Hunt potentially losing their seats as well :) 

Its also interesting that they do not have any Reform seats either, most MRP polls seem to be giving them the 1-3 seats.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

It's not clear if that's because his wife placed a bet (the candidate) or they both did.

59 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

22c67ce0-2e8b-11ef-a044-9d4367d5b599.png

I mean its still 53 too many but we are getting there. The fact it alludes to both Sunak and Hunt potentially losing their seats as well :) 

Its also interesting that they do not have any Reform seats either, most MRP polls seem to be giving them the 1-3 seats.

Not sure if was some sort of biased reporting but yesterday I read that Farage was going to comfortably win Clacton with over 40% of the total vote.

Reform not getting a single seat would be incredibly satisfying. Second to Farage not getting Clacton.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's not clear if that's because his wife placed a bet (the candidate) or they both did.

It would be so stupid if they genuinely placed the bets themselves.

If they really wanted to get a bet placed it would be far more sensible to get someone quite far away to do it.

Just now, Genie said:

Not sure if was some sort of biased reporting but yesterday I read that Farage was going to comfortably win Clacton with over 40% of the total vote.

Oh it most definitely was. An outlier of massive, massive bias

People Polling, a company run by RW Commentator Matt Goodwin. Their polling should carry a health warning

Here's the map of that polling...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

It would be so stupid if they genuinely placed the bets themselves.

If they really wanted to get a bet placed it would be far more sensible to get someone quite far away to do it.

They wouldn't be caught if they were clever

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

They wouldn't be caught if they were clever

Makes you wonder how many bets were placed in total. Some will have had the foresight to get the uncle’s neighbour to put the bet on… but clearly plenty didn’t.

The fact that they’re making these bets despite being on presumably 60k+ salaries (at least) is baffling. I can’t understand what the motive would be.

If you considered yourself a progressive voter would it be worth holding your nose and voting Conservative if you lived in Clacton? 

An oxymoron I know but keeping Farage out and making him an eight time failure would great.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DaoDeMings said:

The fact that they’re making these bets despite being on presumably 60k+ salaries (at least) is baffling. I can’t understand what the motive would be.

A1) £91k basic

A2) Greed 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

So. F***ing. Dense

How long before someone points out that the sea is full of shit

EDIT: Not to mention the obvious... you've had 14 years and its already happening under your watch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Delving right into the gutter now aren't they

because the tories have done such a good job deterring migrants? 

They would genuinely be better off not doing any sort of campaigning at all.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

I am sat in St Annes, going to get in the Methmobile and head to McDonalds for a milkshake. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1