limpid

General Election Results 2024  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many Labour MPs?

2. 2. How many Liberal Democrat MPs?

3. 3. How many Conservative MPs?

4. 4. WHat will the turnout be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/06/24 at 17:00

Woo and indeed who, I've had a Labour leaflet

Its been read, took about a minute

There is zero mention of policy

There are two endorsements, one from someone running a domestic abuse service and the other some absolute randomer. I thought it may be a councillor but it’s not it’s an absolute randomer.

There are Union jacks

Conservatives bad, Labour good, north vs their mates in the south nonsense 

Its in the recycling

• Like 2

My postie delivered tory (incumbent) and lib dem leaflets today - clearly they are both  having trouble getting volunteers to deliver them.

The tory one had a tiny tory logo and had some text printed in blue - not deceptive, but not shouting who they are.

They'd done a little homework though as they arrived with my postal vote.

Posted (edited)

Lower than Truss according to R&W

(edit although as it doesn’t appear to have moved I assume it was true of the last time they did this)

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I am considering a trip up to your neck of the woods in the next day or 2 but a couple of miles up the road. It always struck me as your place Tory and further up Labour. But I suspect its Tory till the tower? 
Returned from Norfolk today and lots of big blue signs over there and as for Stafford, relatively huge amount of Labour signs. Makes me feel optimistic. 

Not Really Tory till the Tower (physically) -  Blackpool South (next one along) and next to St Anne’s is back as Labour. Hyper locally, (Parish level) where I am is not Tory, it’s very Independent, but Fylde overall used to be, and always has been and Lytham as a place is/was full of the baby eaters. Where I used to live in St Anne’s was quite Lib Dem-ish, again at local council level. Overall now I reckon it’s pretty close Tory/Labour from speaking to people

• Like 1

Doesn’t seem very LibDem biased to me

It might upset the Greens though because they’re reckoning on Labour for Bristol Central as they have Labour with a 56% vote share with the Greens only on 24% I’m not convinced the gap in Bristol Central is anywhere near that wide.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chindie said:

Best for Britain, iirc, has a super hard on for Lib Dems. It's not an unbiased organisation.

As with @mjmooney it is telling me to vote Labour. Same result as with stop the tories. And there have traditionally been a fair number of active Lib Dems round this neck of the woods. 

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

We need a website to tell us which tactical voting website to use

Comparethetactsite.com

A free lemming soft toy with every search. 

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Comparethetactsite.com

A free lemming soft toy with every search. 

Ecological disaster waiting to happen. People will just lob their lemmings off a cliff. 

Plus side, they might mop up all the shit in the sea. Maybe Kevin Costner could patent it. So maybe it's  not so bad. I should really think these things through more.

Also a few greens might do well to drift to Labour if they don't want a tory or reform MP. 

Labour talking about a 10% levy today on all transfers to fund the pyramid - seems like a good idea, and it's about time someone told the prem what to do. 

• Like 2