Samuel Iling-Junior

PaulMcGrath_5

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

That's interesting, all the other comments on him suggested he was rubbish.

Yours seems the more reasoned summary of his game, especially if he helped create Rogers' second. 

Opinions hey! Didn't see any of it so haven't got one myself 🤔.

Weird! I thought he seemed very positive, attacking and positionally aware. He wasn’t as far forward as Rogers a lot of the time, but that meant spaces opened up… I think he did well. 

• Like 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

He’s looked lively for them, nearly got an assist in the 94th min then! Seems to playing right attacking forward? 

His crosses look dangerous, but he does not seem keen to take his man on. Always pulled it back when a defender got close to him.

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s looked lively for them, nearly got an assist in the 94th min then! Seems to playing right attacking forward? 

Yeah, he has for England U21s and Bologna this season. Looks like he's learning how to play as an inverted winger. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

His crosses look dangerous, but he does not seem keen to take his man on. Always pulled it back when a defender got close to him.

Could be instructions from the coach I suppose, the Italians do have a reputation for solid defending, and at 0-0 I don’t suppose they wanted to lose the ball too easily 

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

He was like that through preseason as well. He is a much more defensive style of winger than our other players. More of a crosser than a runner. Different styles give us options though.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â