Samuel Iling-Junior

PaulMcGrath_5

I think the initialisation SIJ will be purely a VillaTalk thing for a little while. He's going to be THE Sam in European football so he'll end up in a place similar to if I say Ollie, or Trent, or Jarrod, or Leo, you know who I'm talking about. 

I'm just gonna spam Sam, Sammy and Samuel until I hear concrete evidence of his preference. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Seen much of him?

When we first linked with him in january i did watch a few times. He is quick and can dribble very well.  Isnt scared to get the ball in the box early too. So thats positive for me.

Under emery i think he will be brilliant. 

17 hours ago, Isa said:

No, I appreciate the grammar police (or grammar Nazis as some say) as I was never great with the technicalities of grammar in English. So get to learn something new - like the concept of initialism! 

Isa is my [full] first name and due to the principle familiarity here with the savings account, people pronounce it with the Americanised 'hard I' rather than Ee-sa. A lifelong irritant of mine but alas, I've learnt to live with it.

Didn't I see you sitting on a seesaw?

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is he Samuel Illing-Junior - the product of the union of the Illing and Junior families - or is he Samuel Illing Jr, the son of big Sam Illing?

It seems like the former from the way I see his name used.

The former.

• Like 1

On 26/06/2024 at 12:28, Isa said:

Possibly, good memory if so as it would have been some time in the early to mid 90's 😉

Spoiler

obviously thinking you were grown man at this time, which you probably weren’t and no offence intended 

Edited by Follyfoot

Â