The VillaTalk (political) Party

mjmooney

8 hours ago, troon_villan said:

I don't think I've ever been in this thread before. What the Chris Heck is going on? 

Just accept the challenge.   At least you'll just have to beat your opponent in a whisky drinking contest as opposed to the Swedes and Norwegians who will have a battle axe death match.   Just watch out for the Laphroaig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Just accept the challenge.   At least you'll just have to beat your opponent in a whisky drinking contest as opposed to the Swedes and Norwegians who will have a battle axe death match.   Just watch out for the Laphroaig.

best review of this i ever saw was "it was like kissing my 20 a day smoking granny"

1. Mandatory death sentence for all crimes (including speeding) involving PE teachers. 

2. All immigrants required to learn the Parrot sketch within 6 months of arrival. 

3.  Redistribution of endangered mammals to deprived countries.  I promise to "send a panda to Rwanda" within 1 year of coming to power. 

4. Improve maths skills by requiring cashpoints to ask maths problems before dispensing money.  

5. Make America Great-Britain again. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mandy Lifeboats said:

1. Mandatory death sentence for all crimes (including speeding) involving PE teachers. 

2. All immigrants required to learn the Parrot sketch within 6 months of arrival. 

3.  Redistribution of endangered mammals to deprived countries.  I promise to "send a panda to Rwanda" within 1 year of coming to power. 

4. Improve maths skills by requiring cashpoints to ask maths problems before dispensing money.  

5. Make America Great-Britain again. 

This is an excellent manifesto. 

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't mind Minister of D List Celeb Mingling it that's available? I will announce my appointment with my dearest celebrity friends, Gok Wan, Stephen Merchant and Brandon Block.

I saw Michael Portillo at Hall Green Station this morning which I think makes me the outstanding candidate for Minister for Railways. 

As I am Minister Of Cleavage, I think I have time to take on a secondary role (as there are almost zero cleavages on VT).

Therefore I put myself foward as Minister Of Acronyms.

DHUTWU.

WDFAFC.

GFMD.

Etc.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â