Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:30

I see it as this.

This is the team which starts the season other than:-

Watkins for Ramsey

Emi for Gauci

Konsa for Bogarde.

Digne is second choice but... Maatsen will need to earn his spot first. 

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Carlos to be sold?

Hayden off on loan?

Olsen....dunno.

What up with Barrenchea?

Olsen is injured, maybe the other guys have knocks apart from Kesler who could possibly depart but we need him for UCL spots IIRC

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think we can afford to sell him - we're one short as it is and I can't see us finding two quality CB's in the next ten days.

We might need to swallow our pride and welcome Duran back too.

TINA time.

Maybe bogarde will be kept on as cover and one more cb in perhaps?

8 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Duran came back same day as the other 3. If they're not in the squad why should he be?

Yeah fair point, I was making assumptions. 

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe bogarde will be kept on as cover and one more cb in perhaps?

Bogarde isn't really a CB even and as cover I don't think he's the answer - Swinkels would be ahead of him I'd have thought, but he's a player that could benefit from a loan to a lower league. Going into the season with just Konsa and Torres would be extraordinary.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Bogarde isn't really a CB even and as cover I don't think he's the answer - Swinkels would be ahead of him I'd have thought, but he's a player that could benefit from a loan to a lower league. Going into the season with just Konsa and Torres would be extraordinary.

I though bogarde was played at cb alot of pre season? I could be wrong ahvebt seen much of the last few games so am happy to be corrected

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I though bogarde was played at cb alot of pre season? I could be wrong ahvebt seen much of the last few games so am happy to be corrected

He's played most of his career as a DM, like Dendoncker he can fill in at CB if we're desperate.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

i think its been 50/50 tbh, some time at DM/CM, some time at CB.

i think he's a DM tho tbh, at least he's best there than CB.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â