Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:30

I'm getting dropped off, not overly familiar with the area. Anywhere nearby to get a pint without unwittingly enrolling in a protest. I'll have 11 year old with me

10 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

I'm getting dropped off, not overly familiar with the area. Anywhere nearby to get a pint without unwittingly enrolling in a protest. I'll have 11 year old with me

Just protest. Let your hair down. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

There's barely any pubs around the ground for a drink, but they have just re-opened "the locker" which is just outside the ground. It's decent, I assume it'll be open for this game, I was in there before the Walsall game last month.

masthead-home1.jpg

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

There's barely any pubs around the ground for a drink, but they have just re-opened "the locker" which is just outside the ground. It's decent, I assume it'll be open for this game, I was in there before the Walsall game last month.

masthead-home1.jpg

Just a reminder it Was Card Only 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

masthead-home1.jpg

Is that something like what our own The Warehouse is going to be like? I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

masthead-home1.jpg

Cheers bud, is it free to get in

20 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

Cheers bud, is it free to get in

Yeah it is. Well...if I was supposed to pay, I didn't.

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Is that something like what our own The Warehouse is going to be like? I can't wait!

I was envious of league two Walsall's facilities as well. Villa would be charging £50 entrance fee per match for this :D

• Thanks 1

Where is everyone parking? Is there bookable parking? Last season i took a chance and didnt and ended up parking with a lot of people on the retail park, does anybody know if that is still an option? 

28 minutes ago, neilski said:

Where is everyone parking? Is there bookable parking? Last season i took a chance and didnt and ended up parking with a lot of people on the retail park, does anybody know if that is still an option? 

We always park on the McDonald's, You fly out if you miss last 10 minutes otherwise be prepared to wait 15/20 minutes to get off

11 minutes ago, turvontour said:

They've genuinely just said that they're expecting rioting in Walsall tonight. The shops in the retail park by the ground have closed early.

Stay safe people 

Not going “all out” then it seems… big test for Gauci.

Midfield lineup does look strong or physical now.

Defence is the main concern if we’re bothered about the result. Big chance to impress for Bogarde too.

None of the returning internationals involved for this one.

Big three not considered yet, no striker in the first half eleven and light at CB. Diego Carlos not in the squad and Olsen still out.

It's a great team for a game a month ago, but we have a league game in ten days. We're not going to get much of a chance to play with our actual team in this pre-season - it's all a bit messy.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â