Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:30

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Barkley is not the midfielder you want having to play anywhere

Fixed that for you

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Conceding alot of goals in pre season. Hopefully with konsa and emi back that will help to stop this

It will.

Konsa started 50 games last season though with Lenglet and Chambers starting 32 between them - we need another one in there.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, that's it then, I'm getting a Nedeljkovic tattoo.

Get it on your cock. So it says Ned during the week but boy oh boy on a Saturday night.

• Haha 3

Barkley is experienced enough to find a way to play in this team - the thing that worries me about him is that in order to play well he's a player that has to play a lot, it's no coincidence that he had a good season last year in a team where he started every week - he's not going to get that here, he won't get time to settle into a rhythm over a series of games, he'll need to be ready to go from moment one each time he's called up.

• Like 3

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Barkley is experienced enough to find a way to play in this team - the thing that worries me about him is that in order to play well he's a player that has to play a lot, it's no coincidence that he had a good season last year in a team where he started every week - he's not going to get that here, he won't get time to settle into a rhythm over a series of games, he'll need to be ready to go from moment one each time he's called up.

ye, is Barkley one of those players who neds games to play himself in to form, he wont have that luxury i dont think.

Important that we played well today which we have. Lots of changes there before they scored but the game up to 60 mins was more like what we wanted to see

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â