Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:30

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Hope there's some left for generalsale. Only chance I'll get to watch us is friendlies I expect! 

Is it possible to buy tickets for friends to introduce them to agame or would they need their own account?

You can buy them all but you have to assign the tickets to individuals as per there client ref numbers 

• Thanks 1

Anyone else having problems with the ticket page ? Keeps saying " header request or cookie to large request_i.d bla bla bla" ??? Is this a me problem? Or a them problem? 

12 hours ago, neilski said:

Anyone else having problems with the ticket page ? Keeps saying " header request or cookie to large request_i.d bla bla bla" ??? Is this a me problem? Or a them problem? 

Yeah it happened to me on my Samsung phone so I googled it and had to go into settings and clear cookies history 

13 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Yeah it happened to me on my Samsung phone so I googled it and had to go into settings and clear cookies history 

It's like "clear cookies and cache" might be good advice, not just on VT.

6 hours ago, dogbonus said:

Got my tickets. Says they will come by post but email has links for Google wallet.

Anyone got any idea if paper tickets will turn up?

All tickets will be posted out

• Thanks 1

On 27/07/2024 at 08:38, dogbonus said:

Got my tickets. Says they will come by post but email has links for Google wallet.

Anyone got any idea if paper tickets will turn up?

Bit confusing eh! But if i remember rightly though for last seasons friendly with lazio at bescot they sent the tickets out. I think they dont have digital ticketing there  

• Like 1

On 29/07/2024 at 21:08, neilski said:

Bit confusing eh! But if i remember rightly though for last seasons friendly with lazio at bescot they sent the tickets out. I think they dont have digital ticketing there  

They are sending tickets out in post.

The ticket email with the wallet links on are just standard template. The Villa Park games will all be digital with those links enabled. 

Warsaw don't have the capability for that

Not particularly fussed about the results in the US games. Missing three players, two of whom you'd say are our best. Weve changed the team pretty much completely between halves, let alone between matches.

However,  I'd hope that with Emi, Watkins and Konsa returning, and everyone else having got their fitness up, we start to see the real shape of our team for the upcoming season and put in a couple of decent performances.

Results still don't really matter but a win would be nice still. Starting with this friendly. 

Edited by MrBlack

13 hours ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Can we please take this game somewhat seriously and start our strongest 11, then switch it up after 60-65 minutes?

I think we have to see an almost full strength team here. I assume Emi, Konsa and Watkins (and Duran) will be back with the team once they get back from the US. But I can’t see any of them start. 

Maybe this 11:

Gauci

Cash Carlos Pau Maatsen

Tielemans Onana

Bailey Rogers McGinn

Archer

Then get Emi, Konsa and Ollie on at HT. 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Emi, Konsa and Watkins are definitely back aren't they?

You would like to think so, Only 10 days for West ham after this game 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Anyone know where best to park for this?

That retail park is free near the ground but can take about 30 to 40 mins to get out after the game. 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â