Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:30

Was in Bilbao last summer and completely fell in love with the place. 

IMG_3431.thumb.jpeg.223be05347a4b273f3b3184a55055d15.jpeg

San Mamés is a million miles from the Bescot (and brilliantly is right in the city centre) but I’ll happily go to this game. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Was in Bilbao last summer and completely fell in love with the place. 

IMG_3431.thumb.jpeg.223be05347a4b273f3b3184a55055d15.jpeg

San Mamés is a million miles from the Bescot (and brilliantly is right in the city centre) but I’ll happily go to this game. 

We are mentioned in the museum and in the club history forever.

We were the first opponent they played and were allowed to raise the Ikurrina after franco died

• Like 3

There’s also a photo of Gareth Southgate in a Villa kit in their museum from the UEFA Cup game.  

On 06/06/2024 at 13:02, The_Rev said:

There’s also a photo of Gareth Southgate in a Villa kit in their museum from the UEFA Cup game.  

I’d rather it be in their museum than ours - if we had one!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, blobbyrob said:

Are the times right on this? 

OS says 19:30 ko

Who are you asking? :mrgreen:

39 minutes ago, limpid said:

Who are you asking? :mrgreen:

Nobody in particular. 

Title of this thread says: Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:45

According to Villa it's 19:30 ko

42 minutes ago, blobbyrob said:

Nobody in particular. 

Title of this thread says: Athletic Club Bilbao August 7 19:45

According to Villa it's 19:30 ko

This is what the report function is for, but you can also @ a mod. Always a good idea to link to the source too.

I've updated it now. Thanks

On 05/06/2024 at 09:22, andykeenan said:

Wednesday 7 August 7.30pm Walsall Bescot Stadium 

Any news on ticket sale dates? 

Ticket Info 

Prices 

Adults £15

Under 18s £5

On Sale Dates

Monday 15 July Online 5pm/Tuesday 16 July phone. 2024/25 Season Ticket Holders, GA+ STHs and Hospitality STHs (subject to availability

Monday 22 July Online 5pm/Tuesday 23 July Phone. Members (subject to availability)

Wednesday 24 July Online 5pm/ Thursday 25 July Phone . General sale (subject to availability)

Didn't think these would get to members, managed to get 2. Loads left by the looks of it. Couldn't get the app to work at all, even after deleting and reinstalling. Used the laptop instead, they need to fix that for Arsenal

Yeah i could have got mine last week but needed to wait for it to open to members so i could get my family some tickets. Quite a few still left 

Hope there's some left for generalsale. Only chance I'll get to watch us is friendlies I expect! 

Is it possible to buy tickets for friends to introduce them to agame or would they need their own account?

Grrrr! I wondered why it was saying "coming soon" on the tickets , my membership renewal hadnt happened because id recently had to have a new card as it just stopped working and what day does the renewal happen? Today! Day of the ticket release to members😤...anyway just gotto wait upto 72 hours potentially now for it to kick in before i can get tickets 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

Hope there's some left for generalsale. Only chance I'll get to watch us is friendlies I expect! 

Is it possible to buy tickets for friends to introduce them to agame or would they need their own account?

Everyone needs an account I believe

Yes, everyone needs an account with a fan I.d and you need to link them to your account and put their relationship to you, as i do with me and my son i just asign his ticket to his fan id. Im not sure if it would work with just friends though you would have to try it. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â