Spartak Trnava July 20 15:00

Dendoncker has looked much more comfortable on the ball today. 

Probably his msot comfortable since the victories vs Newcastle and united in emerys first season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He's got an awesome touch, really useful when we are under a lot of pressure because torres or martinez can fire a difficult pass to him and he can control and get off a 2 touch pass to break a press 

Yes but I was referring to him ballooning a 5 yard pass up in the air, killing SIJ.

Leon needs to keep at. Shake that rust off Leon :lol:

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Dendoncker has looked much more comfortable on the ball today. 

He has, he's looked good in possession - just has that horrible habit of wanting to turn around twice and have a look at the whole pitch every time he gets the ball.

9 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I think Konsa is great at RB, we just need to sign a top quality rcb (or maybe if Mings is fit he can play there) 

I agree. I meant in the sense of the current squad. If we sign another centre back, I'd be happy Konsa playing the odd game there, when the opposition suits.

I think half the kids at Chasetown are better players than Dobbin. Did they really have no one else would could have swapped for Tim?

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Yes but I was referring to him ballooning a 5 yard pass up in the air, killing SIJ.

Leon needs to keep at. Shake that rust off Leon :lol:

Ahhh whoops 🤦

But he does usually have an excellent touch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

He has, he's looked good in possession - just has that horrible habit of wanting to turn around twice and have a look at the whole pitch every time he gets the ball.

Don't think he's ever been as terrible as people make out in the first place.

Will be a decent signing for a mid table or newly promoted team.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â