Spartak Trnava July 20 15:00

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Carlos poor there.  As taylor said that would be a red card in PL.

A very dull game

And he would do that in the PL as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Blimey - hopefully none of the players from this successful period are still in the squad. 

Ha thanks, you made me spot a typo there, should have been 73 and 74.

Alas, i think we probably don't have to worry about that. We could just roll out our winners from 82.

• Haha 1

Swinkles has looked decent so far, we look light in midfield - we usually play with a third player who can attack but also join the central group, I'm not sure any of the four we have up top do that.

14 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Is this quite a big game for them? 

Their first friendly was June and their first competitive game is during the week next week I believe

• Like 2

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How many games we giving them until we decide that " we are in trouble this season" and everything was a mistake?

We'll be doing that around the 29', if the programme is correct.

• Haha 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Kosta too aggressive trying to win the ball at times putting him out of position. 

He defintely seems to be an attacking full back and not sure he's going to be the answer to preventing Konsa from having to play right back at times. Which is a shame.

16 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Is this quite a big game for them? 

Without knowing in what context it is used, the advert on the half way line translates to "match of the summer".

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How many games we giving them until we decide that " we are in trouble this season" and everything was a mistake?

We are playing 2-4 players who will be starting games for us most of the time next year (Bailey and then we may start Enzo, Kosta and Carlos)

Saka gets a penalty for that.

Barrenechea and Nedeljkovic don't look quite as assured as they did against Walsall and Illing-Junior is still to really make an impact.

Bailey looks like he needs to play himself into fitness, Digne looks comfortable and Barry has been bright at times - Archer not really involved. 

The youngs uns looking better than the new uns or the seniors at the moment.

Just now, MrBlack said:

He defintely seems to be an attacking full back and not sure he's going to be the answer to preventing Konsa from having to play right back at times. Which is a shame.

I think Konsa is great at RB, we just need to sign a top quality rcb (or maybe if Mings is fit he can play there) 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Kosta too aggressive trying to win the ball at times putting him out of position. 

I think full back is one of the most difficult positions to play. I think Cash gets a lot of crap but players like Kosta will have a lot to learn to get to the level of the Premier League. Kid looks super talented though. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â