Spartak Trnava July 20 15:00

Just now, Steero113 said:

Still not obvious what you meant, most of those aren’t even words 

Cause 80% of these world class athletes all definitely need inhalers and it's defintely not just a case of using steroids to get an edge. No way

I thought Swinkles was probably the most impressive, Barrenechea and Nedeljkovic both looked like they have it in them to play a lot this season, Dendoncker was solid, Digne too, Carlos a little less so, Gauci okay, but kicking wasn't always great, Dobbin anonymous, Illing-Junior not really showing much so far (at this point, I think he'll struggle to make the bench on the opening day), Barry bright but not effective and Bailey, carrying a couple of pounds of offseason happiness, but still with enough magic to do lovely things while he works it off.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

He doesn't give up on the ball and runs a lot, so he's at least putting the effort in.

I think he picks out some nice forward passes too. It's natural for young players to take the safe option a play within themselves but there's been a few instances of him zipping some 10-15 yard passes into feet and progressing the play. Like I said not much to go off, but I wasn't sure what to expect from him and he looks impressive. 

* Doncs best for me during first 45minutes, although started to look not so good in the end.

* Enzo, Gauci, Swinkels, Digne ok

* Carlos expected more, but few typical mistakes (passes way over the top, caught behind by the run...)

* Iling Jr not existing

* Dobbin and Barry good runs, but lightweight

Kosta showing promise going forward, defensively needs to improve.

*  Bailey great goal, but could release passes faster

5 minutes ago, vazquez said:

* Doncs best for me during first 45minutes, although started to look not so good in the end.

* Enzo, Gauci, Swinkels, Digne ok

* Carlos expected more, but few typical mistakes (passes way over the top, caught behind by the run...)

* Iling Jr not existing

* Dobbin and Barry good runs, but lightweight

Kosta showing promise going forward, defensively needs to improve.

*  Bailey great goal, but could release passes faster

SIJ has been good no? Couple of very nice turns and passes. 

Edited by Steero113

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Cause 80% of these world class athletes all definitely need inhalers and it's defintely not just a case of using steroids to get an edge. No way

The contents of the inhaler are still regulated by WADA

Just now, Steero113 said:

SIJ has been good no idea what game you’re watching 

Do you think?

I must say, he's the one that's been slowest to get going, I don't think he's done much in either friendly that has you thinking he'll start games for us any time soon.

Early days, and I'm sure he'll improve.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Do you think?

I must say, he's the one that's been slowest to get going, I don't think he's done much in either friendly that has you thinking he'll start games for us any time soon.

Not saying he’s going to be starting but u thought he’s shown a couple of nice moments, particularly the take and turn before the goal. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Do you think?

Feels like he loses a second every time because ball gets stuck under his legs

Edited by pete101

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Is that Martin Skrtel?

Good shout, I think you’re right. He made 18 appearances for Trnava in the 2021-22 season, apparently.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â